The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

Not quite as bantery as the rest of the list but I remember our first ever game against them, our programme mentioned they were a new club:

BzITH_vCQAAWdg2.jpg

Didn't sit well with them as they tracked down the editor on Twitter/Facebook to send some lovely messages to, but decided that wasn't enough so tried to get him fired from his job by bringing up tweets etc from about 5 years prior. All for pointing out that they were liquidated :lol: Same game saw them spend most of it fighting with the stewards/police and ended up fighting with each other outside of the ground too, ended up ignored by the media to focus on our disgusting programme.

4 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Not quite as bantery as the rest of the list but I remember our first ever game against them, our programme mentioned they were a new club:

BzITH_vCQAAWdg2.jpg

Didn't sit well with them as they tracked down the editor on Twitter/Facebook to send some lovely messages to, but decided that wasn't enough so tried to get him fired from his job by bringing up tweets etc from about 5 years prior. All for pointing out that they were liquidated :lol: Same game saw them spend most of it fighting with the stewards/police and ended up fighting with each other outside of the ground too, ended up ignored by the media to focus on our disgusting programme.

He also made a mistake with the line "Biggest Raith win: Rangers 4-0 Livingston"

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

He also made a mistake with the line "Biggest Raith win: Rangers 4-0 Livingston"

If anything it was a compliment for them to be mistaken for a bigger, more successful club tbh.

Also, someone on my Facebook posted that they had made a banner to take to Ibrox (was either their last game in the Championship or the first in the Premiership), the 'banner' was an A4 sheet of paper with "Going for 55" messily written in pen. Not as a joke, a real thing they were genuinely proud of and took to the game.

Edited by LiviLion

I’ve mentioned this before on here but I’m pretty sure this is the same guy as the Dad in this video on the opposite side of Craig Whyte from the reporter asking the questions as our hero arrived at Ibrox.

He is trying to get a picture with Whyte and his son and you see him for the first half of the video.

1 hour ago, sugna said:

That's a new one on me. I thought it was simply that standard trick of data fraudsters everywhere, the suppressed origin, where a large common portion is subtracted from all bars in order to imply a greater ratio than actually exists.

But no, it's more fraudulent still.

The difference between 10/11 & 11/12 is 151, or about 0.4%.

The difference between 12/13 & 10/11 is just 96, or about 0.25%.

The apparent differences look to be in the proportion of around 2:1, with the latest year's sales being the bigger step; the actual differences are around 2:3. So even taking into account the classic suppressed origin, there is a misrepresentation by a factor of around 3 on some very simple data. No one who works with data competently and honestly would ever present those numbers like that.

Now, returning to the far more common suppressed origin scam...

To have Super Ally at the same level as the top of that chart, un-suppressing the origin for reasons of sporting integrity and scaling by the current year's jump, he would be hovering at an altitude of around 200m. Let's say the top of North Berwick Law. A foot and a half difference, on a chart the height of North Berwick Law. If I had any talent, I would have illustrated this with an image instead of mere words. Ally with a Jock Scott hoverpack.

Wasn't it you who reported sevco to the police over that chart?