The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
27 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
Hope some of the players end up homeless to be honest.

Especially Novo, the wee fanny.

Might give him another heart attack... Hasn't he some shithole Sevco pub in Glasgow now, funny if they took that off him, that would be banteriffic...

According to the Football Manager database (no exactly tablets written by Moses, but still a reasonably educated guess) Skrtel is probably on around 80k a week.

So the **** extending themselves to their maximum are probably able to pay about 20k a week tops. Just to put that into perspective, that's about 2/3rds of what Steven Naismith is earning at Norwich...
I haven't looked back but I'm sure it was quoted in the press that Naismith was on c£50k pw at Norwich

3 hours ago, Snafu said:

I hadn't realised that staunch never walk away two some of Paul Murray and Barry 'Bang and the dirt is gone' Scott had left the club to make way for new investors. I guess poor old Barry losing his job in his famous advertising role must have been a factor.

No why couldn't have Cillit Bang been the main sponsor, would have looked great on the world famous blue shirt and would have been an excuse to add a bit of orange into the home and away kits and make more money for the club.

Image result for barry scott cillit bang gif

I think they missed a trick here.

Would have helped them if they were trying to launder money as well...

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Would have helped them if they were trying to launder money as well...

Smuggling gold and Krugerrands out of south Africa according to one of P&Bs best sources.

Please donate.