The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

Wonder who the next target the Record will start with who Rangers couldn't afford in a million years.
It must be like playing Football Manager as Clyde and trying to sign folk like Scott Sinclair.  'We can give you 300 a week part time m8?'
Aye but wait to scotty boy see's that £2m signing on fee on a month to month deal.

Everybody should be allowed to nominate one player who Rangers will be linked with before the season starts.  If you're right then you get....um...lots of Charles? [emoji38]
Rangers Summer Signing Sweepstake Picks
The Minertaur - Joe Allen
Thistle_Do_Nicely - Liam Lindsay
Desp - Robert Huth

Ill take Charlie......
Adam.
Played in the same team as Gerrard? Ex Currant, think he's out of contract too???

5 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

And lo the 'no sporting advantage' ruling is thoroughly debunked as 'Rangers' miss out on a top target due to financial restraints.

If only the club company could offer more by not paying a big chunk of tax!

Mere tabloid speculation...

In the same way I "decided" to have a Gregg's for lunch and not lobster thermador, and to take the train again and not my private jet.
My Scotland career came to an end in a similar way when I recently ruled myself out of the next campaign.

18 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/season-tickets-a-thank-you/

The Rangers are cutting all of our away allocations to accommodate their booming Season Ticket numbers  :lol: 

Really hope every one of us follows suit and matches them chair-for-chair. f**k them. 

We are all This Particular Club. 

Once again Hibs induce a heads-gone statement and knee-jerk reaction from soon-to-be-gone Sevco. :blink:

"An unfortunate consequence of putting our supporters first is that this increased demand negatively impacts on the number of tickets which will be allocated to visiting teams. This means all visiting fans will now be situated in the corner between the Broomloan and Sandy Jardine Stands."

Another pile of dugshite from Sevco. All visiting fans, bar Celtic are already stuck in Concentration Camp Corner, with it's circa. 800 seat allocation. Does this statement mean that Sevco are now going to limit Celtic to the same ?

Would love to see them try.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Everybody should be allowed to nominate one player who Rangers will be linked with before the season starts.  If you're right then you get....um...lots of Charles? :lol: Rangers Summer Signing Sweepstake Picks The Minertaur - Joe Allen
Thistle_Do_Nicely - Liam Lindsay
Desp - Robert Huth
Darren1872 - Daniel Agger
Ammo Airdrie - Charlie Adam
Lewisnorthfield - Glen Johnson

I’ll take Peter Crouch please.