The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

Manger.jpg

IMHO, this photo is still the most surreal, creepiest image to come out of The Banter Years. Part Nuremberg Trials, part religious cult.
Closely followed by a pic of Walter Smith shaking hands with Campbell Ogilvie at a Sevco game. Haven’t seen that around for ages.
[emoji149][emoji149]

God that's a minter of a post. :lol:

Think about how much time went into that as well, must have taken a good half an hour just to learn how to spell nonchalantly.

Also, aren't Celtic their rivals? Surely he should be wanting a Celtic player's ankle snapped in two during an Old Firm match instead? Thought we were just wee upstart diddies?

40 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

God that's a minter of a post. :lol:

Think about how much time went into that as well, must have taken a good half an hour just to learn how to spell nonchalantly.

Also, aren't Celtic their rivals? Surely he should be wanting a Celtic player's ankle snapped in two during an Old Firm match instead? Thought we were just wee upstart diddies?

To be fair, despite the several pumpings we've given them lately, you guys and THAT cup final have complete destroyed and utterly broken them !

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

IMHO, this photo is still the most surreal, creepiest image to come out of The Banter Years. Part Nuremberg Trials, part religious cult.
Closely followed by a pic of Walter Smith shaking hands with Campbell Ogilvie at a Sevco game. Haven’t seen that around for ages.
emoji149.pngemoji149.png

Part Father Ted.

C0WjfAQWIAA-vvd.jpg

My favourite bit is that he specifies Sunday afternoon due to the logistics of the Europa League to give it credibility.
No sure that its really credible that I Can't Believe It's Not Rangers will have got past a team of Andorran alpaca farmers in the first qualifying round tbh.

My favourite bit is that he specifies Sunday afternoon due to the logistics of the Europa League to give it credibility.
It's not even a fake [emoji38]

Hibs fans must be absolutely revelling in how much they've got to the subspecies that follow Sevco.

Glorious.

6 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

It's not even a fake emoji38.png

Hibs fans must be absolutely revelling in how much they've got to the subspecies that follow Sevco.

Glorious.

I feel for fans of Sevco, as I do about Pit Bull terriers - its obvious they are stupid, aggressive, laughed at for being throwbacks and have no place in modern society.

In many ways if they (decide for yourselves if I mean dugs or bears) were mass euthanised or sterilised the world would be a much better place, but would we miss having these pantomime villains to laugh at?

I feel for fans of Sevco, as I do about Pit Bull terriers - its obvious they are stupid, aggressive, laughed at for being throwbacks and have no place in modern society.
In many ways if they (decide for yourselves if I mean dugs or bears) were mass euthanised or sterilised the world would be a much better place, but would we miss having these pantomime villains to laugh at?
Yup.

Every society needs a "bottom" rung, so to speak.

Found this quite a good interview for the most part, comes across as quite humble and intelligent. Then at 51.31 he switches into full on deluded *** mode.... 

Edited by Torpar