The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

Some Rangers fans saying that surely he should be fired as this is clearly gross misconduct! 

If a Cowdenbeath player went to a cup final in the Dunfermline end I'd not give a shit. Same with fans of most clubs in Scotland. 

7 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

If a Cowdenbeath player went to a cup final in the Dunfermline end I'd not give a shit. Same with fans of most clubs in Scotland. 

That isnt true really as Simon Murray was spotted at at a United play off game recently . Despite being and ex player and only being on loan at Dundee some Dundee  fans on here were pissed off. And its not exactly a renowned big rivalry

If it was on the other foot I would be pissed off to be honest, but its really the bigoted bile that you see online about MOH that is terrible.

Edited by gannonball

20 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

A quality read. Endless bigotry & death threats galore - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/316027-moh-in-with-the-beggars-yesterday/

MOH's move to Rangers must go down as one of the most ill-advised transfers of all time. Got to feel sorry for the guy. Can't blame him for trying anything to get out of there ASAP.

FFS!

Pretty depressing to think that these puddle drinkers walk among us (especially in July).

Is there a more vile  club anywhere in world football than The Rangers?

Edited by Reggie Perrin

STEVEN GERRARD SPECIALS:

Gerrard to leave Rangers without winning a trophy 1/4
Rangers to lose first Old Firm derby under Gerrard 4/11
Gerrard to get sacked before the end of his first season EVENS
Gerrard to slip over on the touchline during a 2018/19 Rangers game 6/5
Gerrard to have a touchline bust-up with Brandan Rodgers 9/2
Rangers to win first Old Firm derby 8/1
Rangers to win the SPL in Gerrard’s first season 12/1
Rangers to go on a pre-season tour of Istanbul 16/1
Rangers to win the Champions League within the next three seasons 1000/1

Only a thousand to one to win the CL?    :lol:   

13 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

My favourite quote is:

'This is incredible, and no one can put the bigotry angle on everyones justified anger at this, though the media here would like to.''

This post is about 4 pages in, arriving straight after a steady stream of bigoted abuse from vile Rangers fans. How thick and delusional can someone possibly be?

Ask a brexit voter. 

(Of course the RM brigade are pro that, too.)

1 hour ago, akredz said:

Just when you think footballers really can't all be stupid, another surfaces.

I had a quick look at the thread on RM referred to earlier,   it made me feel very uncomfortable and I find it impossible to understand just how  much apparent hatred and vitriol can be aroused because someone who plays for their team went to watch a Cup Final.

Well, he should have been at home watching the Royal Wedding!

Some Rangers fans saying that surely he should be fired as this is clearly gross misconduct! 

Niall mcginn attended a Celtic away game when we were 2 points ahead of them in the league in January time I think.

I’ll be honest I was pretty angry and was of the view that if he was wanting them to win while we were directly competing with them it is unacceptable.

I didn’t however want him sacked, dead or any violence practiced upon him. Nor did his religion enter my head at the time either.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Yep.

At the 2014 League Cup final Russell Duncan who played 400 games for Caley and none for Aberdeen was in their end with full Aberdeen colours of and I don't think any of our fans cared.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

FFS!

Pretty depressing to think that these puddle drinkers walk among us (especially in July).

Is there a more vile football club anywhere in world football than The Rangers?

Not enough love for this wee gem of an insult imo.

Nicked.

3 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

I remember huge amounts of anger being directed towards Dons players in days gone by (might have been Maguire, probably also Diamond and Paton) for going to Celtic games as fans.

It was seen as disrespectful and unprofessional.  Plenty folk wanted them disciplined.

Nobody saw it as a cultural affront or made pathetically insinuated threats though.