The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

8 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

You're all laughing at this, but it seems to be his actual excuse.

The player's agent, Kenny Moyes, says he was at Hampden Park to watch the Steelmen in the final. Moyes insists "Michael didn't realise he would be surrounded by Celtic fans...and he now regrets the decision as he accepts it doesn't look too good."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44193760

We believe you, Michael Francis O'Halloran, we believe you.

Edited by JamesM82

O'Hallorans role in the Banter Years can't be understated. They absolutely despise him, yet he cheerily takes his £8k a week while publicly supporting Celtic and getting pictures in churches. Some bpi. 

36 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:
Needs more 'Like an Orangeman' IMO. 

I think you've missed the joke chief.

Re-reading it appears thar I have indeed. 

Apologies to all concerned. 

38 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

You're all laughing at this, but it seems to be his actual excuse.

The player's agent, Kenny Moyes, says he was at Hampden Park to watch the Steelmen in the final. Moyes insists "Michael didn't realise he would be surrounded by Celtic fans...and he now regrets the decision as he accepts it doesn't look too good."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44193760

We believe you, Michael Francis O'Halloran, we believe you.

Just when you think footballers really can't all be stupid, another surfaces.

I had a quick look at the thread on RM referred to earlier,   it made me feel very uncomfortable and I find it impossible to understand just how  much apparent hatred and vitriol can be aroused because someone who plays for their team went to watch a Cup Final.

2 minutes ago, akredz said:

Just when you think footballers really can't all be stupid, another surfaces.

I genuinely dont think you can be that stupid, even as stereotypical thick footballers go. He knows their hatred of his religion so the twitter pic the other week and now this shows to me he is itching to get paid off.

42 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

:lol: 

RM1.png.56de32eb4de2bf50001cd016e9831ae0.png

I'm having difficulty parsing the grammar in the first post. He'd attack O Halloran if he wasn't a violent person? So does that mean he's a violent person now, but if, in the hypothetical, he wasn't, he'd still attack O Halloran? Does that mean he already has a hitlist of Rangers players that he would attack right now, but wouldn't if he wasn't violent? Should Rangers FC be concerned?

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

O'Hallorans role in the Banter Years can't be understated. They absolutely despise him, yet he cheerily takes his £8k a week while publicly supporting Celtic and getting pictures in churches. Some bpi. 

He's a fine ambassador for the "Banter Years" campaign.