The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

A quality read. Endless bigotry & death threats galore - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/316027-moh-in-with-the-beggars-yesterday/
MOH's move to Rangers must go down as one of the most ill-advised transfers of all time. Got to feel sorry for the guy. Can't blame him for trying anything to get out of there ASAP.

Disgusting c***s. These rockets need to be sent to the moon.

I hope they go bust again.

A quality read. Endless bigotry & death threats galore - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/316027-moh-in-with-the-beggars-yesterday/
MOH's move to Rangers must go down as one of the most ill-advised transfers of all time. Got to feel sorry for the guy. Can't blame him for trying anything to get out of there ASAP.

Jesus.

Our club is riddled with ******.

Quite incredible.

3 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Wow, I have a look at Rangers Media from time to time for the giggles, but that's about the worst I've ever seen.

Count Dankula gets convicted and fined for teaching a dog to do a Nazi salute, how is this filth any different? Why are Police Scotland not tracking this scum down and prosecuting them? I think someone needs to do a Lee Wallace on these vermin.

Quite a read that.

Love the guy who says that’s the reason they shouldn’t go for McGinn!

Vile scum.

My favourite quote is:

'This is incredible, and no one can put the bigotry angle on everyones justified anger at this, though the media here would like to.''

This post is about 4 pages in, arriving straight after a steady stream of bigoted abuse from vile Rangers fans. How thick and delusional can someone possibly be?

4 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

I'll add that the teams up and down the leagues are healthier financially than they have been.  No administration/liquidation events since 2013 and there aren't any of the 42 SPFL teams that look to be in much danger (from the outside) of going into admin any time soon.  The generation of crooks, shysters, and incompetents in the chairman's offices in Scottish football is all but over, only one club is a holdout in that regard...

They welcome the chase...

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

He's a bit of a fud at times but that's a bit harsh on Saints don't you think?

There are certain occasions when your attempts at humour are timed appropriately. This is not one of those occasions. Actually, there is never an occasion. Don't try to be funny again, please.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

There are certain occasions when your attempts at humour are timed appropriately. This is not one of those occasions. Actually, there is never an occasion. Don't try to be funny again, please.

Wasn't trying to be funny, just felt that Scott's post was a bit OTT.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The number of people who seem to think being a Catholic is a sackable offence is quite worrying. 

I refuse to enter that site but I'd imagine there are a few suggestions worse than sacking

I refuse to enter that site but I'd imagine there are a few suggestions worse than sacking
I can only imagine that when they were all becoming experts on tax law and then business they neglected to reach a similar degree of proficiency in employment law.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I can only imagine that when they were all becoming experts on tax law and then business they neglected to reach a similar degree of proficiency in employment law.

I think they are still trying to get their heads around what liquidation means 

I've heard she is a True Blue and I'm hoping the Rangers Die Another Day