The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Not one trope was abused in this post.

0449.... Theres no fucking way you are sober.

I think you were referring to the time and meant 04.49.  As for 'sober'?  What did I say about tropes?

I think you were referring to the time and meant 04.49.  As for 'sober'?  What did I say about tropes?
I don't care.

Your trope patter, along with your P's and D's pish is more repetitive and tiresome than anything else on this site.

Why dont you get back to your deflecting away from your club/company absolutely humiliating themselves in the National media.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why dont you get back to your deflecting away from your club/company absolutely humiliating themselves in the National media.

When did this happen?   Happy for you to quote my posts which showed any sort of 'deflection'.

When did this happen?   Happy for you to quote my posts which showed any sort of 'deflection'.
Your entire *** is a sectarian word is deflection, since you have been utterly incapable of demonstrating it.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Your entire *** is a sectarian word is deflection, since you have been utterly incapable of demonstrating it.

Thanks.

So that's how you define 'deflection'?   I thought English was your first language.  Sorry.  I'd have used fewer syllables had I known.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So that's how you define 'deflection'?   I thought English was your first language.  Sorry.  I'd have used fewer syllables had I known.

:lol: you used a post from McQuade to define a word as sectarian

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Sweep sweep by the king of deflection. Nothing to say about these disgusting remarks from your club?

I stated unreservedly, on the other thread, that, "If we did, actually, pass the buck back to the liquidators then that is a dreadful dereliction and one I am ashamed of. "

I've repeated this twice.  Nothing has been swept here and nothing has been deflected.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

If? FUCKING IF? Honestly, any and I mean ANY club found to have done this I'd have nothing but contempt for including my own and I'd want to distance myself from.

You have to expand on this.  What, exactly, would you want to distance your club from?

Edit:  I stated that Rangers' purported. 'Deal with the Oldco' is something I distance myself from and have repeated that a few times.  Now what would you distance your own club from?

Edited by The_Kincardine

You have to expand on this.  What, exactly, would you want to distance your club from?

You know fine well what my post implies.

Let's get back to simple facts. Your club employed a sexual predator who abused a child. Your club are now passing the buck of responsibility onto someone else when the victim wants an apology.

Shameful, shameful stuff and if it were a company I worked for, was a fan of their product, or was associated in any way with, I'd be distancing myself from them no matter what.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You know fine well what my post implies.

Let's get back to simple facts. Your club employed a sexual predator who abused a child. Your club are now passing the buck of responsibility onto someone else when the victim wants an apology.

Shameful, shameful stuff and if it were a company I worked for, was a fan of their product, or was associated in any way with, I'd be distancing myself from them no matter what.

Let's get back to the simple facts.  I have stated several times that our reported response to the abuse claims has been shockingly bad.  Passing the buck to Oldo is unjustifiable and I have deprecated that a few times on both threads.

You have a choice:  Accept my sincerity or open the, "Your club employed a sexual predator" can of worms.

Your decision.

I'm not about to go off trying to find some posts you've made, I'll take your word for it. I just can't believe anyone would not even question their backing for a club, a fucking football club, after this piece of news.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know that the diddies on here are fascinated by RM.  I know, too, that they are absorbed with all matters Sevco. Now I never read RM and almost never look at individual clubs' forums.  Why would I?  I like Scottish football in the round and regard P&B as my bellwether.  Prompted by your post I did have a quick butchers at 3 teams' message boards and what a shocker:

Aberdeen

ashite.JPG.98f2484a90cc53e701c49e628810a588.JPG

Hibs

hshite1.thumb.JPG.fc6744be1b1710899bf3d5bb4aedb9d2.JPG

Hearts

hshite2.thumb.JPG.eb6ddfba21d6641e82a5343950f49ea7.JPG

I stopped at 3 as it would be nauseating to continue.  In each case the biggest topic was Rangers.  A quick count of these three showed that matters Sevco tallied nearly 15 million (15,000,000) views.

Don't you think that you diddies discuss us enough both on here and in your various individual forums?  Isn't there more than enough discourse about us?

How about a, "Diddies talk about football without mentioning Rangers" thread?   That would be a refreshing change though probably short lived.

We would stop talking about your club if the club wasn't such a clusterfuck.

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm not about to go off trying to find some posts you've made, I'll take your word for it. I just can't believe anyone would not even question their backing for a club, a fucking football club, after this piece of news.

The Gordon Neely situation goes beyond what this thread is capable of discussing without resorting to unhelpful rancor.  I am happy to accept that we dealt with the situation very badly when it was aired 2 years ago and I despise our reported response.

I am happy to park the discussion here.

43 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Gordon Neely situation goes beyond what this thread is capable of discussing without resorting to unhelpful rancor.  I am happy to accept that we dealt with the situation very badly when it was aired 2 years ago and I despise our reported response.

I am happy to park the discussion here.

rancor?

still 'rancour' does fit in quite well with the whole ethos of the many Clubs and Companies that can be pick and mixed to whatever is happening with 'Rangers' at any given time.

RANcour = bitterness · spite · hate · hatred · resentment · malice · ill will · malevolence · malignancy · animosity · antipathy · enmity · hostility · acrimony · venom · poison · vindictiveness

RANgers = ditto