The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I enjoy the fans on Twitter who claim "teams like St Johnstone only survive due to our away crowds", despite us literally having enough money in the bank to buy their club. 

It wasn't that long ago that most people had enough money down the back of the sofa to buy their club.

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

What I don't get is that they hate Scotland so much, but think England and Northern Ireland are incredible. Why don't they leech off one of their welfare states instead? :huh:

Eh...because they are uneducated morons. 

Ok I'm at page 13 of 95, what a great novel. Honestly I'm sure I heard on radio tonight that no one has won some writing comedy award this year so they are carrying it over to be to next year, I will champion this thread...... ah wait I'm sure it has to be a fiction story. Damn!

2 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

Ok I'm at page 13 of 95, what a great novel. Honestly I'm sure I heard on radio tonight that no one has won some writing comedy award this year so they are carrying it over to be to next year, I will champion this thread...... ah wait I'm sure it has to be a fiction story. Damn!

spoiler alert, it goes a bit downhill later on to be honest, and kind of becomes like the other laughing at rangers thread out there, but still worthy of a good read

13 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

I'm tempted to start a Rangers Media thread where we can post the most entertaining posts.

I know that the diddies on here are fascinated by RM.  I know, too, that they are absorbed with all matters Sevco. Now I never read RM and almost never look at individual clubs' forums.  Why would I?  I like Scottish football in the round and regard P&B as my bellwether.  Prompted by your post I did have a quick butchers at 3 teams' message boards and what a shocker:

Aberdeen

ashite.JPG.98f2484a90cc53e701c49e628810a588.JPG

Hibs

hshite1.thumb.JPG.fc6744be1b1710899bf3d5bb4aedb9d2.JPG

Hearts

hshite2.thumb.JPG.eb6ddfba21d6641e82a5343950f49ea7.JPG

I stopped at 3 as it would be nauseating to continue.  In each case the biggest topic was Rangers.  A quick count of these three showed that matters Sevco tallied nearly 15 million (15,000,000) views.

Don't you think that you diddies discuss us enough both on here and in your various individual forums?  Isn't there more than enough discourse about us?

How about a, "Diddies talk about football without mentioning Rangers" thread?   That would be a refreshing change though probably short lived.

I know that the diddies on here are fascinated by RM.  I know, too, that they are absorbed with all matters Sevco. Now I never read RM and almost never look at individual clubs' forums.  Why would I?  I like Scottish football in the round and regard P&B as my bellwether.  Prompted by your post I did have a quick butchers at 3 teams' message boards and what a shocker:
Aberdeen
ashite.JPG.98f2484a90cc53e701c49e628810a588.JPG
Hibs
hshite1.thumb.JPG.fc6744be1b1710899bf3d5bb4aedb9d2.JPG
Hearts
hshite2.thumb.JPG.eb6ddfba21d6641e82a5343950f49ea7.JPG
I stopped at 3 as it would be nauseating to continue.  In each case the biggest topic was Rangers.  A quick count of these three showed that matters Sevco tallied nearly 15 million (15,000,000) views.
Don't you think that you diddies discuss us enough both on here and in your various individual forums?  Isn't there more than enough discourse about us?
How about a, "Diddies talk about football without mentioning Rangers" thread?   That would be a refreshing change though probably short lived.
Diddies is a sectarian slur.

A poster on P&B (me) said so, and that makes it true. Please stop using it post haste.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Question to @Bairnardo.  What do you make of the term, 'diddies'?

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Question to @Bairnardo.  What do you make of the term, 'diddies'?

Nice deflection. I guess deflection is all you have left after being absolutely ragdolled across the forum over several hours by multiple posters.