The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

3 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Do they not remember the last time they tried to bring Scottish football to its knees and every club was going to be bankrupt by Christmas?

I've a vague recollection of that. It was fuckin hilarious :lol: 

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:
Yes, I think the club should fight this all the way. I believe those that booted us out of the league and forced the club to sign a 5WA should have been put before The FIFA Ethics Committee. I won't be happy until FIFA make a public announcement that the then SPL club's/SFA acted unlawfully.
----------------------------------------------------
I mean, holy Jesus f**k, not one of them can understand it can they?
Dead right the SFA/SPL acted unlawfully, trying to get your company back in to the top flight. 
Edited by red23

23 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Fuckin hell. The Rangers are the new Celtic.

What would they give to be on 7 in a row - going for 62 - and the cusp of a second successive treble?

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said: Yes, I think the club should fight this all the way. I believe those that booted us out of the league and forced the club to sign a 5WA should have been put before The FIFA Ethics Committee. I won't be happy until FIFA make a public announcement that the then SPL club's/SFA acted unlawfully. ---------------------------------------------------- I mean, holy Jesus f**k, not one of them can understand it can they? Dead right the SFA/SPL acted unlawfully, trying to get your company back in to the top flight. 

Some of the dumbest fans in sport. It’s no wonder they’ll back any conman who gives it “we are the people” utter morons.

I enjoy the fans on Twitter who claim "teams like St Johnstone only survive due to our away crowds", despite us literally having enough money in the bank to buy their club. 

55 minutes ago, red23 said:
  6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:
Yes, I think the club should fight this all the way. I believe those that booted us out of the league and forced the club to sign a 5WA should have been put before The FIFA Ethics Committee. I won't be happy until FIFA make a public announcement that the then SPL club's/SFA acted unlawfully.
----------------------------------------------------
I mean, holy Jesus f**k, not one of them can understand it can they?
Dead right the SFA/SPL acted unlawfully, trying to get your company back in to the top flight. 

"The FIFA Ethics Committee."

blatter3_131029.jpg