The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Incoming!!

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/notice-of-complaint/

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 16:45

by Rangers Football Club

THE Rangers Football Club (“the Club”) was informed today by the Scottish FA  (“SFA”) that, after an eight-and-a-half month investigation, the SFA will not be proceeding with a Notice of Complaint in respect of the submission made by the Club to the SFA at the end of March 2011 with regard to the issue of the Club’s UEFA licence for the following Season.

The Club is unsurprised that it has now finally been accepted by the SFA that the accusations made against the Club were groundless. The Club questions whether the time, cost and expense of this investigation was justified and was a good use of the SFA’s limited resources.

Disappointingly, and presumably rather than accept that the investigation was a waste of all parties’ time and resources, the Club has been served with a new revised Notice of Complaint relating to the monitoring period subsequent to the grant of the UEFA licence. This new Notice of Complaint neglects to properly capture the provisions of prior agreements made between the Club and the SFA.

The Club will fiercely resist this reconstructed Notice of Complaint. Unfortunately, monies that should be available to Scottish youth and grassroots football will be diverted into another rehearsal of seven-year-old debates on the rights and wrongs of events that the SFA should have prevented at a time when doing so would have served a useful purpose.

It seems that Scottish Football is, once again, being directed by individuals intent on harming the Scottish game, Rangers Football Club and its supporters by pursuing a course that has no sensible purpose or reasonable prospect of success.

Straight to the point, not very much off topic ramblings. Uncle Jim must be on his hols....

RE: The Rangers statement - why don't they just say, "we disagree with the actions of the SFA and will contest them in the court of law", boom, done, no fucking about with whining about treatment or previous rulings. What they've done there just looks petty, small minded and considerably less than professional. I mean we all love a laugh at their inability to realise what a parody act they've turned into, but seriously, ffs, when will they learn?

As for Rangers Media, I am still convinced a considerable proportion of posters on there are "at it",  perhaps it's just a litany of trolls unaware no actual Rangers fans post there!

Amazing how the two most popular ones are the absolute thigh slappers.  The our players got attacked and it’s no fair and the classic concomitant one saying how they didnae want Mcinnes anyway.

Never change sevco....

Actually go bust again so we can call you 3rdco.

B0B00C9C-1E80-473A-A9C7-BEB784A6165C.png

21 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

RE: The Rangers statement - why don't they just say, "we disagree with the actions of the SFA and will contest them in the court of law", boom, done, no fucking about with whining about treatment or previous rulings. What they've done there just looks petty, small minded and considerably less than professional. I mean we all love a laugh at their inability to realise what a parody act they've turned into, but seriously, ffs, when will they learn?

As for Rangers Media, I am still convinced a considerable proportion of posters on there are "at it",  perhaps it's just a litany of trolls unaware no actual Rangers fans post there!

Uefa we were told frown against Sevcos taking their associations to court young sir, for once the statement was no too bad.

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Amazing how the two most popular ones are the absolute thigh slappers.  The our players got attacked and it’s no fair and the classic concomitant one saying how they didnae want Mcinnes anyway.

Never change sevco....

Actually go bust again so we can call you 3rdco.

B0B00C9C-1E80-473A-A9C7-BEB784A6165C.png

They can't 'go bust again as Sevco have went bust. The old dead club Rangers did however go bust. Hopefully the new club Sevco will go bust as well

49 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Incoming!!

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/notice-of-complaint/

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 16:45

by Rangers Football Club

THE Rangers Football Club (“the Club”) was informed today by the Scottish FA  (“SFA”) that, after an eight-and-a-half month investigation, the SFA will not be proceeding with a Notice of Complaint in respect of the submission made by the Club to the SFA at the end of March 2011 with regard to the issue of the Club’s UEFA licence for the following Season.

The Club is unsurprised that it has now finally been accepted by the SFA that the accusations made against the Club were groundless. The Club questions whether the time, cost and expense of this investigation was justified and was a good use of the SFA’s limited resources.

Disappointingly, and presumably rather than accept that the investigation was a waste of all parties’ time and resources, the Club has been served with a new revised Notice of Complaint relating to the monitoring period subsequent to the grant of the UEFA licence. This new Notice of Complaint neglects to properly capture the provisions of prior agreements made between the Club and the SFA.

The Club will fiercely resist this reconstructed Notice of Complaint. Unfortunately, monies that should be available to Scottish youth and grassroots football will be diverted into another rehearsal of seven-year-old debates on the rights and wrongs of events that the SFA should have prevented at a time when doing so would have served a useful purpose.

It seems that Scottish Football is, once again, being directed by individuals intent on harming the Scottish game, Rangers Football Club and its supporters by pursuing a course that has no sensible purpose or reasonable prospect of success.

Fuckin hell. The Rangers are the new Celtic.

Unfortunately, monies that should be available to Scottish youth and grassroots football will be diverted into another rehearsal of seven-year-old debates on the rights and wrongs of events that the SFA should have prevented at a time when doing so would have served a useful purpose.

Risible stuff from a bunch of cretins who went to the wall oweing fortunes to HMRC and Glasgow City council amongst others.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

Image result for toys out of the pram gif

2 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Thanks. I had forgotten how brilliant the cup final statement was.

"It was clear to most of those who watched in horror that the Scottish FA’s security procedures failed when Hibernian’s fans went over the top in their thousands."

battle-of-the-somme-photo-453721.jpg

16 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Thanks. I had forgotten how brilliant the cup final statement was.

"It was clear to most of those who watched in horror that the Scottish FA’s security procedures failed when Hibernian’s fans went over the top in their thousands."

battle-of-the-somme-photo-453721.jpg

Lest we forget those brave boys.

I survived unscathed going over the top.  But the things I saw that day will be with me forever.  

contalmaison2016_3.jpg

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Fuckin hell. The Rangers are the new Celtic.

Any word on when they're having a merger yet? You couldn't find two football clubs any further up each other's arses.

25 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Lest we forget those brave boys.

I survived unscathed going over the top.  But the things I saw that day will be with me forever.  

contalmaison2016_3.jpg

Lee Wallace has logged your IP and reported it to Police Scotland.

Edited by Illgresi