The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

8 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Excellent link. 

So far other suggestions include -

Didac Villa - a left back at Espanyol who according to Google has a £25 million buy out clause in his contract.

Ryan Fraser 

Tom Cairney

Steven Fletcher

Mario Balotelli - in the same post as Johnny Evans, Fernando Torres and Jordan Jones!

Jack Rodwell - apparently going to be ok £44k wages at Sunderland so will fit right in at Rangers

Craig Cathcart - started last night for Watford v Spurs.

Barry Douglas

My favourite quote which sums up how great next season is going to be if Gerrard becomes boss?

Amazing find: "Was looking at who he played with in L.A. Giovani Dos Santos played there with him and still only 28..... "

:lol:

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why do Paddy Power hound Sevco so much (aside from the obvious that its fucking hilarious)

Cause they will get thousands upon thousands of retweets from raging Sevco fans and gloating Celtic fans and on sites like this, free advertising.. That and he really seems to enjoy winding up both sides of the OF especially the blue half...

11 minutes ago, JohnJohn said:

https://hummel.co.uk/hummel-x-rangers-fc

Hummels statement, someone needs to do some research about the age of *Rangers

Had a wee look at the football shirts they have on offer.  Their largest size provided is only 4XL.  Someone needs to do some research about the size of your average Rangers fan.

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

Had a wee look at the football shirts they have on offer.  Their largest size provided is only 4XL.  Someone needs to do some research about the size of your average Rangers fan.

Oh ffs!

13 minutes ago, JohnJohn said:

https://hummel.co.uk/hummel-x-rangers-fc

Hummels statement, someone needs to do some research about the age of *Rangers

They've probably received thousands of emails already....

Jason Naismith
Jordan Jones
Paddy McNair
Gareth McAuley
Yussouf Mulumbu
James McArthur
Alan McGregor

Only one out of that lot that’d cost a fee is Jones. Should leave a decent budget to sign 2 quality centre half’s.

I for one am staggered that a Rangers fan is unable to understand the concept of playing their players wages.

I like how they think any transfer fee received ergo, wages frees up, will go straight into signing someone else.

Like that don’t have any fucking debt to worry about. :lol:

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I like how they think any transfer fee received ergo, wages frees up, will go straight into signing someone else.

They?

25 May 2017 : Daily Record reports on Rangers* target Carlos Pena denying claims he parties too hard

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-target-carlos-pena-angrily-10497919

28th April 2018 : Scottish Sun reports that on-loan Rangers* player Carlos Pena has been sacked by Cruz Azul for pissing in a fountain

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/2567567/rangers-carlos-pena-sacked-cruz-azul-alcohol-urinating-fountain/

Get them added, @HibsFan

image.png.66533bee395355063d7fe7af5df0a7bb.png

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

6 hours ago, Menzel said:

You know, a Sevco manager with money's a little like the mule with the spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it

Hehe, Sevco

gx1M9CM.png

Jason Naismith
Jordan Jones
Paddy McNair
Gareth McAuley
Yussouf Mulumbu
James McArthur
Alan McGregor

Only one out of that lot that’d cost a fee is Jones. Should leave a decent budget to sign 2 quality centre half’s.

I for one am staggered that a Rangers fan is unable to understand the concept of playing their players wages.

I for one am staggered that 6 years into their existence, The Rangers' board and The Rangers' fans are still unable to grasp basic economics.

Are you guys thick?

Players cost the club absolutely nothing. The company handles the wages.

You could literally liquidate the company and the club would be completely unaffected.