The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

23 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Guess which club offered this photo to showcase their "directors suite" conference room set up in a U shape...............and can anyone spot a flaw in the setup?

shambles.thumb.jpg.4e3d7bb35deef542be54dbf08ac46cf5.jpg

No remote control for the telly?

Just now, Snafu said:

This happens every week with footballers in this country, why is this news?

And why would you believe this story when the SS lied about Steve Clarke knocking back Rangers, I would have thought a boycott and their name added to 'enemies of Rangers' would now be in place?

Traynor pulling the dreaded SMSMs strings again, I share your outrage...

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

This happens every week with footballers in this country, why is this news?

And why would you believe this story when the SS lied about Steve Clarke knocking back Rangers, I would have thought a boycott and their name added to 'enemies of Rangers' would now be in place?

I honestly can't remember the last time I heard of an intoxicated player urinating in a fountain.

And isn't it news because he's got to return to Rangers?

Think it will be utterly banterrific if either McInnes or Lennon lead their sides to second place.

However, I must admit that I am rooting for McInnes. It will be fucking hilarious after the shite they spouted about him following his high profile GIRFUY to Sevco.

Think it will be utterly banterrific if either McInnes or Lennon lead their sides to second place.

However, I must admit that I am rooting for McInnes. It will be fucking hilarious after the shite they spouted about him following his high profile GIRFUY to Sevco.

Them to finish 4th and Motherwell winning the cup to deny them Europe would be quite wonderful.