The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

lololo.png

Monty Ooh

“What have (they) ever won of note?”

Did this guy not see the cup final with the pitch invasion? Fairly sure Hibs got given a cup for that game - one which Sevco have never won.

45 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

It's only depressing for clubs like Rangers if you are a self entitled c**t that thinks following a football team owes you some sort of success/happiness.

“What have (they) ever won of note?”
Did this guy not see the cup final with the pitch invasion? Fairly sure Hibs got given a cup for that game - one which Sevco have never won.
Aye but the Hibs fans done thur team oot ae a lap of honour.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

I am curious about what criteria they use to assess who the best fans in the world are, because they are fucking awful fans.

They seem to measure their level of best on how much they can out c**t the other.

Hibs are playing blinder without really trying hard. 

Can't be many clubs left in the SPFL that haven't angered the self entitled ones since the death of the old club at some point.

I have to pay my respects to Hibs at some point in the near future. If I get the chance next season I will take in a few games at Easter Road, haven't been for a few years.

1 hour ago, CityDave said:

Hibs are playing blinder without really trying hard. 

Can't be many clubs left in the SPFL that haven't angered the self entitled ones since the death of the old club at some point.

I have to pay my respects to Hibs at some point in the near future. If I get the chance next season I will take in a few games at Easter Road, haven't been for a few years.

Lot more classier than doing something moronic like buying a Hibs top  wae a shitey score on the  back of it while claiming to be joining hands with your green and white brothers.  No that anyone would actually do that.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I am curious about what criteria they use to assess who the best fans in the world are, because they are fucking awful fans.

I think I've worked it out. In their heads everyone either supports Rangers or Celtic. Therefore if you're a Rangers fan then you are among the best fans in the world because all the other fans in the world are scum who support Celtic, and vice versa.

Are there any top-league clubs who haven't yet provoked an Ibrox #STATEMENT by flinging Rangers about like a wet tracksuit?

We've had a couple I can think of off the top of my head, Hibs - Naturellement... 

Anyone else?

Edited by Al B

15 minutes ago, nsr said:

I think I've worked it out. In their heads everyone either supports Rangers or Celtic. Therefore if you're a Rangers fan then you are among the best fans in the world because all the other fans in the world are scum who support Celtic, and vice versa.

They seem to think superstar footballers are fans of their club and want to play for them.

Zlatan? Celtic fan!

Robbie Fowler? Rangers fan!

Stevie Gerrard? Celtic fan!

Iniesta? Rangers fan!

Beyond delivering polite soundbites that appear complimentary, does anyone genuinely believe that they give a shit about two awful football teams from Glasgow?

27 minutes ago, Al B said:

Are there any top-league clubs who haven't yet provoked an Ibrox #STATEMENT by flinging Rangers about like a wet tracksuit?

We've had a couple I can think of off the top of my head, Hibs - Naturellement... 

Anyone else?

We got an "official" one from the Supporters Club after Karim Boukraa (a Muslim) prayed after being substituted in a cup game.  He was anti-protestant and winding them up, apparently. 

We caused some hilarious seethe when our announcer was calling them Sevco.

Whilst googling, I stumbled across this delicious thread. Personal fave.... If there was a "disturbance" at TFS during the Falkirk Sevco game, that would be the announcers fault.

http://forum.rangers-mad.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-899425.html

8 minutes ago, Al B said:

Anyone else?

Not sure the Jags have prompted much response from them yet.  Probably due to our penchant for turning up at their gaff with no knickers on, legs-akimbo, on the regular.  Then there's our wonderful hospitality, when our players clear off after 85 mins, giving them the run of the pitch as well as the stands.  Did we annoy them by changing our ticket prices maybe?  There's still time.  Sort it out, Thistle.

22 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Hibs owning Sevco and the state they get the **** into has only solidified my choice of Fathers day gift this year from my eldest daughter. I will also ask to have it early this year for one day only.

I will be sporting the maximum amount of seethe from my Sevco supporting neighbours & friends I can get. And also the departing **** from Ibrox from the last league fixture of the year against the Mighty Hibs, hopefully. :)

I have asked my daughter to buy me the Hibs home strip for Fathers day to be worn to wind up as many fucking **** as humanely possible in my local and any where else I can goad the f**k out of them, 12th of July sounds delicious. :lol:

The back of the top will be adorned by two numbers and a hyphen. A green number "3". hyphen,  and a blue "2".

I live 30 metres from one of the main roads that take most of the **** out of Glasgow and not so far from Ibrokes. I already get abuse from the **** when I wear my hoops top walking the dog after a bad day at Ibrokes, so I have decided to go that extra mile to see if they depart from the bus/buses at the sight of me sporting my prized present from my daughter.

Thanks Hibs. :wub:

I think this is the most 'yer da' post I have ever read on P&B, and there is some healthy competition. 

22 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Hibs owning Sevco and the state they get the **** into has only solidified my choice of Fathers day gift this year from my eldest daughter. I will also ask to have it early this year for one day only.

I will be sporting the maximum amount of seethe from my Sevco supporting neighbours & friends I can get. And also the departing **** from Ibrox from the last league fixture of the year against the Mighty Hibs, hopefully. :)

I have asked my daughter to buy me the Hibs home strip for Fathers day to be worn to wind up as many fucking **** as humanely possible in my local and any where else I can goad the f**k out of them, 12th of July sounds delicious. :lol:

The back of the top will be adorned by two numbers and a hyphen. A green number "3". hyphen,  and a blue "2".

I live 30 metres from one of the main roads that take most of the **** out of Glasgow and not so far from Ibrokes. I already get abuse from the **** when I wear my hoops top walking the dog after a bad day at Ibrokes, so I have decided to go that extra mile to see if they depart from the bus/buses at the sight of me sporting my prized present from my daughter.

Thanks Hibs. :wub:

DYgKeIXW4AAyVQb.jpg

55 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We caused some hilarious seethe when our announcer was calling them Sevco.

Whilst googling, I stumbled across this delicious thread. Personal fave.... If there was a "disturbance" at TFS during the Falkirk Sevco game, that would be the announcers fault.

http://forum.rangers-mad.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-899425.html

Did our shitebag board not sack the guy and give them an apology?