The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

12 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

It came across as slightly bitter the way I read it.

There's your error. You read it before posting. No need for that, it's not like any other fucker does it :lol: 

When does Dave King get nominated for a place in here? 

Appoints dreadful foreign manager, sacks him, let's Rangers fans get their hopes up about high profile managers. Hires youth coach. 

Season turns to shit under youth coach, days before a Semi Final he comes out and all but says the youth coach won't be in charge next season. Team lose Semi, Rangers fans spend two weeks talking about high profile managers.

Hires different clubs youth coach. 

16 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Hibs owning Sevco and the state they get the **** into has only solidified my choice of Fathers day gift this year from my eldest daughter. I will also ask to have it early this year for one day only.

I will be sporting the maximum amount of seethe from my Sevco supporting neighbours & friends I can get. And also the departing **** from Ibrox from the last league fixture of the year against the Mighty Hibs, hopefully. :)

I have asked my daughter to buy me the Hibs home strip for Fathers day to be worn to wind up as many fucking **** as humanely possible in my local and any where else I can goad the f**k out of them, 12th of July sounds delicious. :lol:

The back of the top will be adorned by two numbers and a hyphen. A green number "3". hyphen,  and a blue "2".

I live 30 metres from one of the main roads that take most of the **** out of Glasgow and not so far from Ibrokes. I already get abuse from the **** when I wear my hoops top walking the dog after a bad day at Ibrokes, so I have decided to go that extra mile to see if they depart from the bus/buses at the sight of me sporting my prized present from my daughter.

Thanks Hibs. :wub:

You are lying but if not I hope you get your c**t kicked in.

16 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Hibs owning Sevco and the state they get the **** into has only solidified my choice of Fathers day gift this year from my eldest daughter. I will also ask to have it early this year for one day only.

I will be sporting the maximum amount of seethe from my Sevco supporting neighbours & friends I can get. And also the departing **** from Ibrox from the last league fixture of the year against the Mighty Hibs, hopefully. :)

I have asked my daughter to buy me the Hibs home strip for Fathers day to be worn to wind up as many fucking **** as humanely possible in my local and any where else I can goad the f**k out of them, 12th of July sounds delicious. :lol:

The back of the top will be adorned by two numbers and a hyphen. A green number "3". hyphen,  and a blue "2".

I live 30 metres from one of the main roads that take most of the **** out of Glasgow and not so far from Ibrokes. I already get abuse from the **** when I wear my hoops top walking the dog after a bad day at Ibrokes, so I have decided to go that extra mile to see if they depart from the bus/buses at the sight of me sporting my prized present from my daughter.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

lololo.png

Monty Ooh

Let me see:

Openly inciting hatred of Hibs over and beyond that of Celtic

Low post count

Based in Lothian

Use of the term 'peg seller'

No spelling mistakes

Self deprecating username, that doesn't even reference Rangers or any sectarian markers. Have you ever heard of a Rangers fan doing self deprecation before?

--

I'd say there's a decent chance that this is a Jambo infiltrating the Rangers forum.

Edited by Aim Here

Banter.png.ffa96b68a8c5fd6407665c02d31f4244.png

5ae19eabc6aab_banter1.png.9eec013cce0b3cd95616e12cd6cc3045.png

5ae19eab58975_banter2.png.0b04bc78324d8ef0fd2d3d6ef2be3c2f.png

18 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif