The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

45 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I'm still getting a fucking Hibs tap. Unlike some tits buying taps for foreign countries clubs/teams I'll be giving Hibs some money to help keep breaking the **** at every opportunity. f**k yer Chelsea's, Barcelona's, Juve & any other glory hunting attention seeking look at me in a foreign clubs tap.

You owe me a new irony meter because mine just exploded, cunto.

I did a deal with my daughter years ago that she could buy me my fitba tops seeing as she kept buying shite on special occasions. I expect more Hibs taps being worn in and around the Glasgow area in the coming months as the brethren solidify the hands across the M8 union.
I know of a few more Hoops fans wanting in on the goading of the **** and considering buying Hibs taps, I do wonder if it will catch on. :lol:

That is unbelievably embarrassing.

OK guys I may have cunted it up slightly........ possibly horribly and made an arse of it.

15 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Pot, kettle, etc, etc, etc and so on.............

And on.

And on. 

Yes I didn't think before posting.

6 minutes ago, Torpar said:

You said your daughter is buying it for you ....

Yes she is and should have worded better that money will be going into Hibs coffers.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I dont, and no it wont.

Enjoying another side beating your rivals or even trolling them is one thing, going as far as buying there shirt is proper fucking minter, especially when said team play in the same league as yourselves and play your team several times a season, that can get so far to f**k.

Don't be bitter.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

You owe me a new irony meter because mine just exploded, cunto.

Sorry, I think I just exploded more than yours. :lol:

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

It is quite possible that I have added myself to the banter years. Celtic fan buys Hibs top shocker. :lol:

Don't flatter yourself. You're just another moronic member of the arse cheek fan base. 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Saying that wearing another clubs shirt is minter, a  rival who play in the same league as us is 'bitter'.

:huh:

Gimmie a break ffs, I'm in the middle of having a mare here.  :( It came across as slightly bitter the way I read it.

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Saying that wearing another clubs shirt is minter, a  rival who play in the same league as us is 'bitter'.

:huh:

Aye but he thought that he'd get some likes out of it...

Just now, Rugster said:

Don't flatter yourself. You're just another moronic member of the arse cheek fan base. 

Being called moronic is deffo flattering to some of things that have been posted to me on here at times.

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Nah Benny I got what I kinda deserved, some ribbing and slagging. Whereas you got a like from me. :)

Have you ever been banned for making light of child abuse?

Hibs owning Sevco and the state they get the **** into has only solidified my choice of Fathers day gift this year from my eldest daughter. I will also ask to have it early this year for one day only.
I will be sporting the maximum amount of seethe from my Sevco supporting neighbours & friends I can get. And also the departing **** from Ibrox from the last league fixture of the year against the Mighty Hibs, hopefully. [emoji4]
I have asked my daughter to buy me the Hibs home strip for Fathers day to be worn to wind up as many fucking **** as humanely possible in my local and any where else I can goad the f**k out of them, 12th of July sounds delicious. :lol:
The back of the top will be adorned by two numbers and a hyphen. A green number "3". hyphen,  and a blue "2".
I live 30 metres from one of the main roads that take most of the **** out of Glasgow and not so far from Ibrokes. I already get abuse from the **** when I wear my hoops top walking the dog after a bad day at Ibrokes, so I have decided to go that extra mile to see if they depart from the bus/buses at the sight of me sporting my prized present from my daughter.
Thanks Hibs. :wub:

What an absolute disaster of a man you are.

It is quite possible that I have added myself to the banter years. Celtic fan buys Hibs top shocker. :lol:

No. The banter years is an era of comedy gold. You buying a Hibs top despite supporting Celtic is embarrassing.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Being called moronic is deffo flattering to some of things that have been posted to me on here at times.

Brown nosing a Falkirk fan, log off for tonight QC...