The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

After the Brechin game, and East Fife in the League Cup they were heading for the 1st league game as SEVCO.
The talk was winning the league winning every game, records to be set, record points,  record goals, season won by.
The 1st ever league game arrived on 11 August 2012 - Peterhead 2 SEVCO 2, and the streets were littered with discarded coupons as the undefeated season collapsed in the 1st 90mins
In fact their first three away league games were all draws ( Peterhead 2 -2. Berwick R 0 - 0, Annan Ath 1 - 1 ), as the hilarityappeared across Scotland in the NE, the SW and even into England .

Please don’t forget though that each of these away games saw world record numbers of away fans attending each of the venues you mentioned.

43 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Then they went on to face bottom of the league, getting hammered off everyone (bar Annan), Stirling at Forthbank. Our manager was at his own wedding :lol:

Everyone thought we were going to get an absolute hiding. Was at school at the time and the school was full of ****. All i got all week was "it'll be 5-0 at the least."

Game day comes around, I'm quietly confident of snatching at least a draw. Brian Allison puts us 1-0 up and Gary Thom almost kills Iain Black. We could have had more tbh. Full time whistles goes, the **** are seething. What a day, what a fucking day.

I mind the score got announced at TFS.

Mass cheers all around, hilarity from me, and this caused some horrible old bird with Sevco-leanings behind me to give me a row for laughing at them. Strangely, this caused me further chortle-age.

I mind the score got announced at TFS.
Mass cheers all around, hilarity from me, and this caused some horrible old bird with Sevco-leanings behind me to give me a row for laughing at them. Strangely, this caused me further chortle-age.

I'm sure the vast majority of stadiums were celebrating the famous result.

There was a few **** in the home end. They were easy to pick out. Don't you worry they got slagged like f**k from us.

Another fun stat. The Rangers 2012 have never won a game against Stirling Albion in Stirling. Bow down **** [emoji41]

Hibs have now opened up South Stand at Easter Rd to home fans (who are on database) so Sevco getting much reduced allocation for final game of season.

Which is nice.

Statement incoming from Onion of Fannies etc,..........[emoji149][emoji149]

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-to-cut-rangers-ticket-allocation-for-final-day-showdown-1-4729765

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Hibs have now opened up South Stand at Easter Rd to home fans (who are on database) so Sevco getting much reduced allocation for final game of season.

Which is nice.

Statement incoming from Onion of Fannies etc,..........emoji149.pngemoji149.png

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-to-cut-rangers-ticket-allocation-for-final-day-showdown-1-4729765

Image result for rod petrie

23 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Absolute banter from the start of 'The Journey'.

Funnily enough, Keevins making more of a c**t of himself than the perma-seething Sevconian:

"If Scottish fitba collapses, and ah hope it disny, but ah hink it will, we aw go intae armageddon..."

images (82).jpeg

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Delicious Shitwine 

lol.png

Haven't they been threatening to sink clubs since before they went under? 

I'm beginning to suspect this is all just threats that they can't follow through with. 

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Haven't they been threatening to sink clubs since before they went under? 

I'm beginning to suspect this is all just threats that they can't follow through with. 

I think there's a slime chance that you may be right bud. I never considered this possibility until now. But..... what if they've been talking utter gash this whole time?

Wow

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

The Sevconian response is all over the place. The vast majority of them are seething, but they're not sure whether they want the allocation back to the full stand, or whether they want to boycott Easter Road entirely, or whether they want the allocation to stay as-is so that we flatter their egos by begging them to sell more tickets at some unspecified future time.

They all know they're don't like this, but they don't seem so hot at knowing what to do about it.

Also, the outrage seems a bit funny when they unanimously want to cut Celtic's allocation at Ibrox down to the regulation 900 seats or so. It hurts them that Hibernian has done to Rangers what they've been urging Rangers to do to Celtic. Also the whining about their 'meagre' allocation of 1500-2000 seats out of a 20,000 seater stadium is amusing to contrast with the 900 tickets that away fans get when visiting the 50,000 seater Ibrox. Hypocrisy much?

For any grumbling Sevco fans looking in - you're angry because you're being treated the same as most other teams. Hibs have just sent a message that you're not special - you belong beside the Aberdeens and the Motherwells and the St Mirrens of this world. That's why the complaints are so hypocritical (you're complaining that you're being treated the same way your team treats away fans) and why you can't work out the correct course of action (because you can't come out and say 'we demand special treatment to make our egos feel better', you have to make up one or other story to justify the seethe, and nobody's agreed on what made-up-excuse is, so everyone's response is different.

So much anger in one post, quite amusing watching the sevrage...

The usual sense of entitlement from the Sevco mutants. It's no wonder they attract such dregs who have the same entitled attitude, the type of stinking ned who thinks they're owed everything and isn't prepared to work for it.

That same ethos sums up Sevco as well. They think they're entitled to league titles and trophies but aren't willing to work at it, instead chucking wads of cash at it. Why couldn't they have brought through their own players when they were in League 2 instead of spunking thousands a week on Kevin Kyle and the like. They're still spunking money on pish like Alves, Kranjkcar, Barton etc. Their fans won't let them take the time even if the club wanted to, due to their sense of entitlement. Look at the utter tears because they got pumped by Celtic. They just can't take it.

Their fans wouldn't work to save the old Rangers and they let that club die, as they thought they were too big to die and that someone else would do it for them. They still have this mindset as they think there's someone out there who will give them millions. See their chat about warchests and such delusional pish.

Anyway, I hope Sevco die. Like Rangers did.  

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

I think there's a slime chance that you may be right bud. I never considered this possibility until now. But..... what if they've been talking utter gash this whole time?

Maybe we've just been a bit sluggish?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

They think they're entitled to league titles and trophies but aren't willing to work at it, instead chucking wads of cash at it.

Well, if it works for Celtic...