The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

5 hours ago, Bohemian said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/rangers-fans-go-into-meltdown-over-potential-new-kit-deal/

Funny stuff... My favourite.. This guy gets it

Rangers moving to Hummel gives us all the perfect indication of where we are and where this board can take us. We are now a provincial non entity mocked and hated by the entire country and safe to say with Hummel our Espanyolification will be complete. This is not the same club.

What the Espanyol reference about?

40 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

What the Espanyol reference about?

35 minutes ago, munro76 said:

The poor neighbour of Barcelona that nobody gives a monkeys about.  

They are also considered to be 'staunch' in comparison with pro independence/republican Barcelona.

Couple of things missed out - the slippery Chris Graham, who lasted only days as a Rangers director until he posted a racist image of the Prophet Mohammed giving hand relief to Jar Jar Binks.

And how could we have forgotten Ranger's impressive scouting department, which consisted solely of Wee Stevie the IT guy, his laptop and the latest version of Championship Manager?

12 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Couple of things missed out - the slippery Chris Graham, who lasted only days as a Rangers director until he posted a racist image of the Prophet Mohammed giving hand relief to Jar Jar Binks.

And how could we have forgotten Ranger's impressive scouting department, which consisted solely of Wee Stevie the IT guy, his laptop and the latest version of Championship Manager?

Are you sure it was the latest version ?

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

editorial image

Lest we forget Mr Custard.

The Mr Custard thing is still my favourite Banter Years thing. Obviously most things around that time were amusing to say the least, but I remember seeing   someone linking to the bluenose website and clicking on it to see where the **** were attempting to donate money to in order to save their club and being presented with a picture similiar to above and absolutely losing it - unable to function, tears streaming down my face etc. For months after that, on a daily basis while going about my day to day life Mr Custard would always pop into my head and I'd be off on one again.

After seeing your post, I just know today is going to be a good day. At any point things aren't going so well, I'll simply thing of good old Mr Custard and everything will be okay. Thank you for bringing him back to the forefront of my mind again.

27 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I have forgotten Mr Custard. What's the story there?

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/rangers-fans-get-stuck-in-to-mr-custard-1-3632455

Basically a Rangers fan group put the wrong link for donations.

Rangers are one of the clubs quoted by bookmakers as a possible destination for Usain Bolt as the world champion sprinter looks to swap athletics for football. (Scottish Sun)

Jabba in full deflection mode after the weekend but instead just cranking the banter up a few notches, naturally.