The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

Moshni should be in there for sure - not just for the Motherwell game, but for squaring up to Gary Bolan at the end of one of their games at Airdrie.  Not something wise people do.

Anyway, it's all most concomical.
I also liked it when he beat his fists on our pretend turf, as we cruised past them 3-0.
He did something similar when they "only" managed a draw against our youth team (plus John Potter) in the last game of their League One season. Maybe because had they won they'd have won every away game, maybe because he lost his man for our equaliser, or perhaps because the Pars fans had shouted "you're just a shite Pocahontas" at him for 90 minutes. Anyway, he lost the plot and ranted and raves his way off the park and up the tunnel. Properly unhinged that one.

8 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Was'nt there a couple of books brought out during the Banters years.

Yippee, we're back and Green and Whyte Army, the chase begins.

Both came with a free set of crayons.  (no green one)

A new fans group has been set up. Only £90 to join. The more the merrier imo.

Follow Rangers SHAREHOLDERS LTD

The committee members are delighted to announce the launch of Follow Rangers Shareholders Ltd. We are a wholly independent, not for profit group aimed at increasing fan ownership in our shared love: Rangers FC.

Follow Rangers has several aims:

- To provide Rangers fans with a method of directly owning shares in Rangers.

- To challenge those who continually seek to undermine or to destabilise Rangers.

- To work alongside any groups or individuals who have a genuine desire to help Rangers FC succeed.

While we acknowledge and appreciate the hard work undertaken in the past by fan group volunteers, we believe there is a desire among Rangers fans for a wholly independent supporters' group which will stand up for them.

For further information on Follow Rangers, please see the following:

Web: http://www.followrangers.com/

9 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

I love the fact that they think their struggles are due to some big grand conspiracy involving the SNP government. So much so, I kind of wish it were actually true.

I have never voted SNP in my life, but would do so instantly if they managed to shut this lot down. 

Edited by paul wright scores
Spelling

31 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

A new fans group has been set up. Only £90 to join. The more the merrier imo.

Follow Rangers SHAREHOLDERS LTD

The committee members are delighted to announce the launch of Follow Rangers Shareholders Ltd. We are a wholly independent, not for profit group aimed at increasing fan ownership in our shared love: Rangers FC.

Follow Rangers has several aims:

- To provide Rangers fans with a method of directly owning shares in Rangers.

- To challenge those who continually seek to undermine or to destabilise Rangers.

- To work alongside any groups or individuals who have a genuine desire to help Rangers FC succeed.

While we acknowledge and appreciate the hard work undertaken in the past by fan group volunteers, we believe there is a desire among Rangers fans for a wholly independent supporters' group which will stand up for them.

For further information on Follow Rangers, please see the following:

Web: http://www.followrangers.com/

I love that reason #2 for setting the group up isn't to support the team, help raise money for the club, promote the clubs image etc but to challenge people who undermine the club :lol:

12 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

I have never voted SNP in my life, but would do so instantly if they managed to shut this lot down. 

I'll raise it at our parties next top secret "how do we screw with sevco" meeting.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/rangers-fans-go-into-meltdown-over-potential-new-kit-deal/

Funny stuff... My favourite.. This guy gets it

Rangers moving to Hummel gives us all the perfect indication of where we are and where this board can take us. We are now a provincial non entity mocked and hated by the entire country and safe to say with Hummel our Espanyolification will be complete. This is not the same club.

Edited by Bohemian

12 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/rangers-fans-go-into-meltdown-over-potential-new-kit-deal/

Funny stuff... My favourite.. This guy gets it

Rangers moving to Hummel gives us all the perfect indication of where we are and where this board can take us. We are now a provincial non entity mocked and hated by the entire country and safe to say with Hummel our Espanyolification will be complete. This is not the same club.

Mein Gött en Hummel!