The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

44 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

When we brought a wee banner on their "140th anniversary" and it sparked utter seethe from some of the Rangers Media loyal.

748a667a018f320b98f4d02b6442a69f.jpg

e9fc3d405a490693db332da5e2d2d346.jpg

Vernon-Kay-634504.jpg.f210346a9707a6decbaeb295227ecced.jpg

Can't believe this vile man is trying to groom Stirling Albion fans.

In terms of the thread's first post, the fact that Rangers went behind after just twelve seconds of the much hyped Cup tie at Tannadice, probably deserves a mention, alongside the fact that they got hammered and wound up with nine men.

Not forgetting Charles green publically endorsing a boycott....and then sat in the directors seats at tannadice [emoji1]

If I don't post these I'll end up forgetting, so:

Mr. Custard

Their first league game away to Peterhead where they had to play in their training kits because of a clash, where they needed a stoppage time equaliser to avoid defeat.

(also my understanding of Kevin Kyle was "I asked for six grand a week for a laugh and got it," or thereabouts)

If I don't post these I'll end up forgetting, so:
Mr. Custard
Their first league game away to Peterhead where they had to play in their training kits because of a clash, where they needed a stoppage time equaliser to avoid defeat.
(also my understanding of Kevin Kyle was "I asked for six grand a week for a laugh and got it," or thereabouts)

I can also laughing like f*ck after that game as loads of **** had arrogantly put on a bet for them to win every single league game that year,only for it to be ripped up after the opener. A sign right from the start that the 'journey' was not to be so smooth...