• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

I can take losing, even if it was undeserved but what I witnessed along Easter Road last night was shocking.

**** squaring up to any Hibs fans on sight, smashing bottles everywhere, pishing everywhere, sectarian singing in full flow, smashing car windows etc

Luckily for me I wasn't in colours or god knows what would have happened. I challenged the police who told me 'What do you want us to do about it?' 

Scummiest fans on the planet. Don't give me the minority crap either, its the lot of them. I can't wait for the day the **** go back down the toilet. 

Cumdogs a grass

I can take losing, even if it was undeserved but what I witnessed along Easter Road last night was shocking.
**** squaring up to any Hibs fans on sight, smashing bottles everywhere, pishing everywhere, sectarian singing in full flow, smashing car windows etc
Luckily for me I wasn't in colours or god knows what would have happened. I challenged the police who told me 'What do you want us to do about it?' 
Scummiest fans on the planet. Don't give me the minority crap either, its the lot of them. I can't wait for the day the **** go back down the toilet. 

^^^^^^Cool story ^^^^^^

30 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Sorrow sorrow 

43 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

:lol:

You know the Hibees are raging when they making up stories again.

Accept it you lost. You're still having a good season overall. It's not all bad.

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

Accept it you lost. You're still having a good season overall. It's not all bad.

You make a good point. It must be made up, that club died off years ago.

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I can assure you it's not made up. It has nothing to do with us losing the game.

Dreary fucking me.  Three points to Rangers and the diddies are out again with their achingly predictable, "Yer fans are sectarian scum and yer team's deid"  patter as per.  To cheer us all up here's Aye Ready's delightful video montage of last night:

Nice to see HB75 is still alive and well on the internet. :lol:

Don't worry Cumdog the **** will not have got away with their usual behaviour that they like to pull on away days, there'll have been more than a few sair pusses on their trip back to whatever complete shithole the offenders crawled out from.

A fucking video montage of a away win in the SPL!  Honestly all this we broke them chat after the cup final was a bit embarrassing.  But for the first time I've just clicked that its true.  Someone actually sat up last night to make that.  That really has to be the most minter thing I have seen on P&B ever.  I mean ever.  Far worse than any 5-1 shite I've seen.  Can't recall seeing a Dundee or Hamilton montage over some Lord of the Rings music.  Truly the mark of a utter broken clumpany. 

7 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

A fucking video montage of a away win in the SPL!  Honestly all this we broke them chat after the cup final was a bit embarrassing.  But for the first time I've just clicked that its true.  Someone actually sat up last night to make that.  That really has to be the most minter thing I have seen on P&B ever.  I mean ever.  Far worse than any 5-1 shite I've seen.  Can't recall seeing a Dundee or Hamilton montage over some Lord of the Rings music.  Truly the mark of a utter broken clumpany. 

#MurtyMania claims another victim.

6 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

and so predictable that Kincardine actually thinks it's good.

8 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

the guy makes a video after every game

Archived