Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Get it right up every single one of you junkie spoon burning b*****ds and yer greeting faced popcorn teeth manager [emoji23] you got well and truly Sevcoed [emoji636][emoji41] now ye can go back to posting cup final pictures [emoji1303]

Shows how much that on and off field demolishing still hurts. All the while you try comfort yourself with a win in a run of the mill league game, 18 months later.

Broken forever.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shows how much that on and off field demolishing still hurts. All the while you try comfort yourself with a win in a run of the mill league game, 18 months later.

Broken forever.

Since when is winning by one goal a demolishing? [emoji848] I'd have totally forgotten about it tbh if it wasn't the only thing the Hibs fans ever go on about

9 hours ago, Mon Dieu said:

A foul on Shaw before Rangers' second and a clear penalty denied in the second-half have prevented us from getting out of the hole we dug for ourselves.

However, Hibs should have buried the ***s within half an hour —  we shouldn't need excuses. I thought the setup worked well and Lennon started where we left off against Celtc; the absence of Bartley was particularly noticeable though and left us open on the break. McGinn & McGeouch were getting stretched without Bartley behind them and it led to us spilling the ball; without Bartley to clean up the mess, we were punished. Hanlon got turned inside-out but it was our keeper who was filleted like a kipper for their second: leaving your near-post uncovered Israeli a bad decision. Without our star of David, a flurry of farcical finishing proved to be our downfall again and we only have ourselves to blame for dropping points.

I thought Lennon made the mistake of changing things up for the second half when we were still dominating the game. We started getting more direct by playing the ball wide from deep areas and this caused them problems; we perhaps got too desperate to get the ball into their box and ended up losing our composure as a result. Barker turned out to be an inspired change and may have fared better if Stokes was kept in the deeper position to link up our midfield. Once Stokes was pushed further forward, we lost any cohesion through the centre; McGinn & McGeouch were left with too much space to cover and we resorted to playing entirely through the wingers. Boyle & Barker were incredibly effective, so the change should have bared fruit; chances were put on a plate from Boyle, Barker, McGinn & Ambrose but they proved fruitless with Stokes & Murray stuck in stone.

It's disappointing to lose when we were denied a penalty but we should have hammered the ***s long before their equaliser. We should have hammered the ***s long before their equaliser in the 2016 final too but we passed up too many free shots at goal in a similar scenario. I felt we chopped & changed our setup too much over the course of the second half; Whittaker on for Murray, so Hanlon could go up front, was the sign that Graeme Murty had beaten Lennon with his 5-4-1 change with twenty-minutes to go.

We can be positive about our buildup play but we're dropping an abundance of points after dominating games. We can't sustain the pressure we put on the ball throughout each half; we missed the lynchpin of Bartley to stop our midfield from slackening with our movement & direct style. It turned into a great hit-and-*** from the ***s albeit with Hibs in the driving seat.

I have been very critical of Lennon's tactics since he joined; he has turned our two recent games around in entirely contrasting manners. I thought he got the setup right against Celtc & The ***s but he failed to identify a position that needed covered in each game: Whittaker at right-back (Celtc) and no-one at defensive-midfield (***s).

The ***s finally got some form of release after 18 months of glorious goading: they were chomping at the bit to get it right up us. We managed to provide and administer our own suppositories though. I just hope that we can clear up the mess after we shat it from both cheeks within a week.

TIME FOR HEROIN

ei2rTU1.png

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpgGIRUY spoonburning, slum dwelling, junkie Leith scum!

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

Broken forever.

Haha, this seems to be the new rule for sevconians, that rangers fans are not allowed to celebrate victories anymore. How dare they!

2 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Haha, this seems to be the new rule for sevconians, that rangers fans are not allowed to celebrate victories anymore. How dare they!

I never celebrate victories.  I just unclench my teeth a little.  Being this staunch takes a lot of work.

Broken forever.

Would love to see you call it a 'run of the mill' league game if hibs won. Would be full of 'SCENES' and 'Heads gone' type posts. Oh, and you could also try removing the hibs boaby from your gub.

9 hours ago, muirkirk nil said:

I'm confused.  Does getting a penalty automatically mean you get a goal?  I'd have thought with the kind of night Wes was having; he'd save the penalty and then set up a goal on the counter attack!

Anyway, that was a pisser wasn't it? :lol:

I liked the starting line up at the time but on reflection it was too many cooks with four out of five of our attacking players on the pitch. Barker came on and looked really good and was unlucky not to get a goal. May as well lift the *ahem* ban on sectarian singing as clearly nobody informed the away end about it last night. :rolleyes:

Just now, HibsFan said:

Anyway, that was a pisser wasn't it? :lol:

I liked the starting line up at the time but on reflection it was too many cooks with four out of five of our attacking players on the pitch. Barker came on and looked really good and was unlucky not to get a goal. May as well lift the *ahem* ban on sectarian singing as clearly nobody informed the away end about it last night. :rolleyes:

It was just a "silly wee minority" though.... honest.

Archived