• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs to win by a trinity of goals to one. Neil Lennon to incite the Rangers fans by celebrating each goal by wiping his hairy ginger arse with a picture of the Queen. Celtic fans to hold an auction for the befouled picture afterwards.

30 minutes ago, nsr said:

Hibs to win by a trinity of goals to one. Neil Lennon to incite the Rangers fans by celebrating each goal by wiping his hairy ginger arse with a picture of the Queen. Celtic fans to hold an auction for the befouled picture afterwards.

Rangers to release a statement, including the word "copromania".

Please.

Who actually is out for Rangers? I've seen their fans looking very unconfident for this - which always give me the fear :lol:

McCrorie & Dorrans injured, Wallace and Rossiter still sidelined in recovery, Ryan Jack suspended. Couple of other niggles to come through standard fitness tests this morning too apparently.

Think its probably more of a reflection on how we played against Ross County on Saturday, particularly the first 45 that’s the worry.

In comparison with the 3-0 win over at Aberdeen at home, its a case of one step forwards then two steps back, despite running out eventual winners.

We should have enough on the park to make a fist of it tonight however, no excuses.

Most teams have managed to breach the Hibs defence at Easter Road this season, apart from the Jambos perhaps?

I’m gutted that I can’t make it tonight for what should be an unforgettable goading...

The tribute act going for four three-twos in a row; a turnover that would have kept Rangers afloat; David Gray h-h.h.h. s.c-w.g. getting wheeled out on the treatment table at half-time; Stokes’ flames near James Tavernier...

The past fortnight has shown that Rangers will be looking to make a statement — I hope they leave it until after the game again.

Lennon needs to make a statement too by freely doing the following:

mifOQGj.jpg

However, I would be willing the risk ninety-minutes without a right-back if it means Whittaker scoring a stoppage-time winner in front of the ***s.

Archived