Woman ripped man's testicle out with her teeth

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

Saw this earlier. I know "if this was the other way around" is a tired argument, but fucking hell, I'd fully expect the man to get a few years for this if the roles were reversed. 

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

Saw this earlier. I know "if this was the other way around" is a tired argument, but fucking hell, I'd fully expect the man to get a few years for this if the roles were reversed. 

Yes it would be prison if you bit off a fanny lip.

Just now, Brother Blades said:

^^^ banana alias found.

I've been called some pretty hurtful things in my time but that's the worst of the lot. 

1 hour ago, smpar said:

29 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I can't even begin to imagine how painful that must be. Surely one of the very few times when punching a woman is acceptable?

It may well be a tired argument but it's obviously a long way from resolved when you see comments like this.

11 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I think it is a perfectly acceptable comment based on the premise that someone has one of my nads in their gob and is prepared to chomp.

Male, female or other, they would be getting punched.

Then why say it's one of the very few times when punching a woman is acceptable? The gender of the attacker should have no bearing on the justification of self defense. That way of thinking is the problem in situations like this.

The same as when people go on about 'lucky little b*****ds' being abused by attractive female teachers. It's just wrong.

Then why say it's one of the very few times when punching a woman is acceptable? The gender of the attacker should have no bearing on the justification of self defense. That way of thinking is the problem in situations like this.

The same as when people go on about 'lucky little b*****ds' being abused by attractive female teachers. It's just wrong.

He's right, I punch women all the time just to be gender equal.

Archived