Scottish Cup 14/15 Champions v Scottish Cup 14/15 Runners Up

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

So Falkirk fans will have to leave 15 minutes after kick off to get the last train home from Inverness?

16 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Since when have fans mattered to the clowns running the game?

When do you propose they rearrange it for to allow train connections?

I hate it when I can't get the train to midweek away games when it would be possible if the game kicked off 15 minutes earlier, but in this case I don't see what they're supposed to do differently considering that you're both still in the Scottish Cup so have no free weekends, while no midweek evening kick-off can allow people to get to Falkirk from Inverness by train.

I hate it when I can't get the train to midweek away games when it would be possible if the game kicked off 15 minutes earlier, but in this case I don't see what they're supposed to do differently considering that you're both still in the Scottish Cup so have no free weekends, while no midweek evening kick-off can allow people to get to Falkirk from Inverness by train.

I don't see the immediate rush to get it played. Leave it until after January until we've signed our superstars, surely that would be the best option.

The quicker the powers that be force all the mickey mouse clubs to invest in an all weather pitch the standard of TFS the better.

29 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Put it off until the New Year. They claim football is about entertainment then schedule games that are impossible to attend by public transport. They don't have the tv excuse so this hits the home club financially too. If there's any notion that the sport is about fair competition, what's fair about making some clubs play a lot of games in a very short period (4 games in 11 days)?

So the SPFL are not about catering to the fans, they're not about making the game entertainment, they're not interested in the financial wellbeing of the clubs and they're not about sporting fairness. What the f**k are they about?

Games have definitely gone ahead here in worse conditions. I think the club didn't put down any protection ahead of the game against Brechin the other week and the pitch has never recovered since then. The falling snow has made the situation worse and, as Sandy says, with the freezing temperatures which are meant to continue for a wee while yet, I can't see how the pitch will have recovered in time for Tuesday.

Archived