Matchday 16

MichaelJayPark

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our game v Shire should be match of the day. Shire will be keen to avoid defeat having lost twice to BSC already this season. BSC will be looking to go on a winning run after putting a couple of disappointing results against Colts behind them with a convincing win last time out against Star.

4 hours ago, MichaelJayPark said:

MD16_SLFL_fixtures.thumb.jpg.7d616239a50a82573abb1147d630759b.jpg

There are some absolutely massive matches in this weekend's round of Lowland League fixtures.

Where do you think this weekend's big talking points will be? Let me know on this thread and I'll include some of them in this week's SLFL Preview! :)

Biggest talking point is will the social club be open for the ww visit to Annan on Saturday :guinness :thumsup2

Game of the day is at Isclecroft if the game is on. Both teams in desperate need of the points at the bottom. 

Another  interesting game is BSC v Shire. Shire will be hoping to cling on to the leading pack especially if winning their games in hand. 

Do the top 4 still get in the challenge Cup? 

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Biggest talking point is will the social club be open for the ww visit to Annan on Saturday :guinness :thumsup2

Game of the day is at Isclecroft if the game is on. Both teams in desperate need of the points at the bottom. 

Another  interesting game is BSC v Shire. Shire will be hoping to cling on to the leading pack especially if winning their games in hand. 

Do the top 4 still get in the challenge Cup? 

Don't think they've announced the format for next season's Challenge Cup yet, Newky

I'm actually quite optimistic about the Shire game, should really be a sign I'll end up bitterly disappointed. We have Bolo signed on until September, so he is able to play on Saturday which is a big plus for us.

I agree though that the game of the day is Dalbeattie against Vale. The Star really need to win that one or things will really start to look dicey for them, even with a couple games in hand. 

3 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Aye magic pal.
Was considering heading down on Saturday, but don't think I'll be able to justify a 200 mile round trip 2 weeks before Christmas haha! Will get to a Welfare game or 2 this season though

Hopefully see you at a Welfare game soon Craig. 

11 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Hopefully see you at a Welfare game soon Craig. 

Got the Under 20s away to BSC pencilled in for Jan 26th, and the first team at East Kilbride pencilled in for Feb 10th. Will need to get to Fergie Park in the New Year as well. Been way too long

On 06/12/2017 at 09:40, Craig the Hunter said:

Will need to get to Fergie Park in the New Year as well.

Aye apparently you're down for bar duty on the 6th :lol:

On 06/12/2017 at 09:40, Craig the Hunter said:

Been way too long

Aye your WW badge is years out of date :whistle

Delighted to be quoted in the preview. Does this make me a Football Pundit now? I'm awaiting my call from Sportsound...

4 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Shire charge more £8 if I remember correctly. 

Yeah, it's £8. I don't know what EK or Spartans charge but I would image we are one of the most expensive in the league

59 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

Delighted to be quoted in the preview. Does this make me a Football Pundit now? I'm awaiting my call from Sportsound...

Yeah, it's £8. I don't know what EK or Spartans charge but I would image we are one of the most expensive in the league

TBH I think £7 or £8 to get into grounds with decent facilities is good value. The football ain't bad either. I've just put a hex on Saturdays game haven't I?

21 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

Spartans charge £7. Free entery tomorrow though if you bring donation to for food bank drive.

Archived