Peterhead v Clyde

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you see the ground from Peterhead prison or are the stands to big to allow this? Would be good for lifers to sample exciting entertainment.

Isn't Peterhead Prison where the sex offenders get sent?

The prison closed about 2 years ago, sex offenders are in Glenochil

43 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

The prison closed about 2 years ago, sex offenders are in Glenochil

The replacement HMP Grampian is a bit further down toward the sea, the original is a museum now & well worth a visit for anyone looking for something to pass a couple hours when in the area. As for the game on Saturday forecast is not good but we can often avoid the snow that hits inland would imagine every effort would be made to get the game played but agree a sensible time should be allowed for travel if in doubt.

1 minute ago, peternapper said:

The replacement HMP Grampian is a bit further down toward the sea, the original is a museum now & well worth a visit for anyone looking for something to pass a couple hours when in the area. As for the game on Saturday forecast is not good but we can often avoid the snow that hits inland would imagine every effort would be made to get the game played but agree a sensible time should be allowed for travel if in doubt.

I went three weeks ago, that was twice I was thoroughly fucking depressed that weekend.

I think Clyde will get at least a point from this game. Peterhead's home form has been shocking so far (even worse than Stirling).

They beat us by a single goal on Tuesday night and, although they were much better than us, I don't think they were particularly impressive.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:

That ticket only malarki is a load of balls...just let them pay at the gate!

I agree

58 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Why are they requiring fans to buy a ticket?

It takes about 30 secs and the hut to buy a tickets is about 10 steps from the social club door

32 minutes ago, Fat Sally said:

Probably had a problem with turnstile operators stealing.

I think it had more to do with big queues (no laughing) forming due to the fumbling for change as everybody piles out of the club at 1 min to 3

11 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Snow on the ground and strong winds without a great forecast ahead so not sure.

Not looking good and from a supporter perspective better if it was off. However, if the home players are staying overnight and with hospitality arranged etc then the club will probably try their hardest to keep the game on.

Could go either way.

Archived