Peterhead v Clyde

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tough game indeed, but I certainly wouldn't write us off here. We look more organised and harder to beat under Lennon. We have the best player in the division at our disposal as well, more than capable of winning a game from nothing. 

Hopefully Peterhead pick up a couple of wee injuries/suspensions tonight.

I'd be very surprised if we take anything from Saturday , think it will be one game too far our tighter defence. As we all agree, till January we are hanging in for every point till we hopefully get some quality in.

Of course with Goodwillie there is pretty much every chance we will score.

For me Peterhead are the best team I've seen in the division this year and in McAlistiar they have an absolute goal machine , they moved the ball about well against us and gave us a real thumping , so of that may have been down to the comedy act in our dugout I think they are my favourites to win the title, with the present squad a draw would be a great result think it's damage limitation for us Saturday
But you never know a moment if magic from DGW and an Alamo type defensive performance
Back to reality more than likely 3 1 peterhead

Can you see the ground from Peterhead prison or are the stands to big to allow this? Would be good for lifers to sample exciting entertainment.

If that was the case, I'm sure it would be considered cruel and unusual punishment

Pretty horrendous looking forecast for Peterhead the next couple of days with gales and snow showers into Saturday morning.

I can see a futile expensive journey for the team unless there's a contingency early inspection in place.

What the thoughts up there?

Archived