Poet of the Macabre

Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

301 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be the first to lose to Brechin in the Championship?

• Dundee United
    • St Mirren
    • Livingston
    • Dunfermline
    • Greenock Morton
    • Queen of the South
    • Dumbarton
    • Inverness
    • Falkirk
    • They won't win a game all season

On 05/12/2017 at 08:07, RiG said:

Winless in the league but they'll pump Celtic in the Scottish Cup.

So glad this didn't come back to bite me.

It looks like it’ll be us, we seem to be the surprise package this season, no one has selected us as the team that will be beaten by Brechin first...all points in one direction. 

13th January folks 

Are we really that shite or do we just need to tweak things? I think we do ok . There are games to come I think we ll get pumped but over last month I think we ve been unlucky in every game . Not saying we ve been the better team but just deserved a rub o the green .

I don' think Brechin will win a game.

I said that after the first game of the season against them but we've still got to go to Glebe Park again so it's gonna happen for them on the last day of the season!

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Even the atrocious Clydebank side of 99/00 had four points after 19 games. This Brechin team are on track for very unwanted history.

I have said before , Celtic will be the unfortunate one. 

I said that after the first game of the season against them but we've still got to go to Glebe Park again so it's gonna happen for them on the last day of the season!

With all due respect sir we have came on leaps and bounds since then . If our committee take the lid off the biscuit tin and allow Darren to purchase a striker we may reach double figure s

7 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

With all due respect sir we have came on leaps and bounds since then . If our committee take the lid off the biscuit tin and allow Darren to purchase a striker we may reach double figure s

Is there any point in that? Surely it's better to just make as much money as possible and aim to come back stronger next time? Barring a miracle, new signings aren't going to prevent relegation.

Is there any point in that? Surely it's better to just make as much money as possible and aim to come back stronger next time? Barring a miracle, new signings aren't going to prevent relegation.

That's true but with Connor Maclennan returning to Pittodrie and Ally Love leaving we need more attacking cover .
Jacko will take a while to sharpen up, Orsi s ok at times but has done little lately and Isaacs a bloody mystery. I don't think it require a massive overhaul..
Hopefully things are moving in the right direction off the park with promotion money , larger home crowds , and the Cup draw .

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 18:07, andylivi1 said:

It looks like it’ll be us, we seem to be the surprise package this season, no one has selected us as the team that will be beaten by Brechin first...all points in one direction. 

13th January folks 

Didn't think this topic would still be alive in 2018 but as it is must hope the 13th is a date with destiny.

So hope we don't burst the bubble.  Anyway, will be bringing my donation to assist your survival fund on Saturday.