Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relegation confirmed with seven games still to play. Is there any chance of Brechin picking up a win or beating the Clydebank total of 10 points?

Sat 31st Mar: Falkirk (A)

Tue 3rd Apr: Inverness (A)

Sat 7th Apr: St Mirren (H)

Sat 14th Apr: Dunfermline (A)

Tue: 17th Apr: Dundee United (H)

Sat 21st Apr: Livingston (A)

Sat 28th Apr: Queen of the South (H)

4 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Relegation confirmed with seven games still to play. Is there any chance of Brechin picking up a win or beating the Clydebank total of 10 points?

I can see them getting the 3 points on the 17th April 

49 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

:whistle

50 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

If we have 2nd place confirmed by the time we play them then that might be the day with us downing tools and them playing without any pressure.

You do realise that you have probably just guaranteed that it will be us?…
hopefully not however in 180 minutes at their ground this season it's only one goal in injury time that separates us. they've been much better at home and as such the games against United and queens (depending if they have something to play for) offer their best chance if a win I think.

an early goal is what we need on Saturday but Brechin are due a bit of luck maybe dodgy penalty or sending off for the opposition hopefully not this week. a good win still gives us something to play for up the way

Easily the worst team I've ever seen at this level. A genuine disgrace that they've been able to get into this league after losing more games than they won and having a negative goal difference in the Seaside League. 

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Easily the worst team I've ever seen at this level. A genuine disgrace that they've been able to get into this league after losing more games than they won and having a negative goal difference in the Seaside League. 

You have a problem with that it seems  !  A genuine disgrace that you lot weren't punished for obvious sportsmanship by postponing games while your manager got rid of the dead wood. 

You have a problem with that it seems  !  A genuine disgrace that you lot weren't punished for obvious sportsmanship by postponing games while your manager got rid of the dead wood. 

You don’t really BELIEVE that’s what happened though do you?
Re Brechin being in the Championship. Personally, I believe the rules are in place at the beginning at the season so you are there on merit.
What’s a little less edifying is that the board did nothing to try to allow your team to have a chance of eighth or ninth this season.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

You don’t really BELIEVE that’s what happened though do you?
Re Brechin being in the Championship. Personally, I believe the rules are in place at the beginning at the season so you are there on merit.
What’s a little less edifying is that the board did nothing to try to allow your team to have a chance of eighth or ninth this season.

Don't be silly.   I am just on a seething wind up rant at anything kind of mission at the moment. ..................  Mind you I do think we would have won that postponed midweeker as you guys were in freefall at the time and your fans were suicidal. :lol:

Don't be silly.   I am just on a seething wind up rant at anything kind of mission at the moment. ..................  Mind you I do think we would have won that postponed midweeker as you guys were in freefall at the time and your fans were suicidal. :lol:

Some of them still are...[emoji16]

Just now, ICTChris said:

Some talk that we are going to rest a few players for our game against Brechin, which dies not bode well for me, considering how pish our first choice XI is.

No chance we will get a result here we are pish and also have around 6-7 players out due to injury or suspension how many teams put out 2 keepers on the bench ?. Would be cheaper if we could do a deal say award you 3-1 win would save us a lot of expense:(

Archived