Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I can now confirm this post suspended till League Cup section commences in July and we draw Fort William.

Have a bit of belief in the team ffs. We're more than capable of beating Lossie.

On 27/02/2018 at 15:32, theoriginalhedge said:

You seem quite upset and obsessed by all this .   Everyone else seems to be just getting on with things . Amazing that a female steward with attitude can cause all this resentment . :lol::lol:

A bit rich coming from the guy who won't return to Dumbarton because of something a steward said to him 8 years ago.

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It starts here and goes on for a couple of pages.

Thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks very much. That's cheered me up a bit after that late goal last night.

Brechin's traditional Cappielow clean sheet is on the cards. They have to avoid defeat or relegation is mathematically confirmed.

Na we ve not had a really good hammering this year yet but standards in last 2 games would suggest it's coming . Players are a disjointed rabble now , 2 humping s coming our way starting on Tues (if games on ) then Saturday. ..

Not many games left now for Brechin.

March 20 Dunfermline (H)

March 24 Morton (A)

March 31 Falkirk (A)

April 3 Inverness (A)

April 7 St Mirren (H)

April 14 Dunfermline (A)

April 17 Dundee Utd (H)

April 21 Livingston (A)

April 28 QOS  (H)

That St Mirren game will probably be 2 teams with nothing to play for and I will make that my new vote for Brechims 1st win

Archived