Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry, was just coming onto say I read the report on the game and it seems you did well but were unlucky again.

With four or five additions and a bit of money you would have stayed up. Definitely not set up for the championship financially unfortunately.

It seems we are but also unfortunately we might be joining you in league one at this rate.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Sorry, was just coming onto say I read the report on the game and it seems you did well but were unlucky again.

With four or five additions and a bit of money you would have stayed up. Definitely not set up for the championship financially unfortunately.

It seems we are but also unfortunately we might be joining you in league one at this rate.

No, we won't.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

A truly bizarre post.

Brechin have played 24 games this season. I assume at least a few of them against sides not playing very well, including ourselves being fucking dire against them. They've still not won.

No matter how bad we're playing, I'd still expect a draw at the very least against them. It's one thing to be negative about your team but show some sense people.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

No matter how bad we're playing, I'd still expect a draw at the very least against them. It's one thing to be negative about your team but show some sense people.

It's just an entertaining hot potato, no? It's our turn now. Can't really see it happening, but we've scraped past them previously this season and I'd never rule anything out. You can get some hilariously long odds on Brechin this weekend, mind. 4/1 for the double chance draw or away win.

If it does happen it will be at Glebe park.

Midweek v pars is one that may sound risky, St mirren if they've won the league, Dumbarton and QOS last game would be the ones I'd pick out. The big problem it seems is Brechin don't really have a big emphasis on attacking tho 

4 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Could today be the day?

Stranger things have happened, but I imagine Saints will be looking to bounce back after last weekend, and will win this by 4 or 5 goals. Hope I’m wrong, mind!

2 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Stranger things have happened, but I imagine Saints will be looking to bounce back after last weekend, and will win this by 4 or 5 goals. Hope I’m wrong, mind!

Our last two meetings have been very close 2-1 victories, I doubt that pattern will change today.

23 minutes ago, virginton said:

When was the last time that a football team - using the term quite loosely here - made it to March without winning a game in the Scottish national leagues?

You seem quite upset and obsessed by all this .   Everyone else seems to be just getting on with things . Amazing that a female steward with attitude can cause all this resentment . :lol::lol:

Archived