Segregating Cyclists.

PB 4.2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/12/2017 at 22:44, BallochSonsFan said:

p***k decided to pull out in front of me on a 40mph stretch just at Dumbarton police station tonight. He was in the bus stop lay-by. Pulled out without signaling or looking at the traffic.

No issue with good, responsible cyclists who ride safely. Others are total twats

Sounds like an open goal to me.

• 3 months later...
On 12/6/2017 at 11:24, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The old woman dressed in black cycling along Carnoustie high St at 7.40 in the morning is heading for an accident. IMO.

Ah, so you've met Carnoustie's Black Lady?  Usually presages a death in the family within the next 60 years.  Careful.

I have come to the realisation that the problem with cyclists is mainly caused by two factors:

1. They see themselves as a persecuted minority and thus can never be at fault for anything.

2. They are, to a man, never more than one step away from a mouth-foaming 'roid rage.

39 minutes ago, nsr said:

I have come to the realisation that the problem with cyclists is mainly caused by two factors:

1. They see themselves as a persecuted minority and thus can never be at fault for anything.

2. They are, to a man, never more than one step away from a mouth-foaming 'roid rage.

If that is the way every cyclist you meet behaves then you might want to add number 

3. Your driving.

2 hours ago, thisal said:

If that is the way every cyclist you meet behaves then you might want to add number 

3. Your driving.

They're just as violent and unpredictable towards pedestrians and stationary objects.

Archived