Sons vs Livi

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Will the young team be coming through on the train to this?

I missed the bovrilgate incident, was away to the serveries and didn't catch their shenanigans.

We could have the collision of two drum beat mafia's this weekend if they are coming through.  @Howlin' Wilf, you might need yer ear plugs mate.

Team News: Mark Stewart is facing a spell on the sidelines having sustained a hamstring injury at St Mirren last week and will be out of the the reckoning tomorrow. Dimitris Froxylias won't be risked either as he nurses a recurrence of his previous injury. However, David Wilson and David Smith are available.

I'm not sure if that means Danny Handling is fit, or if it just means he's out for another 6 weeks and therefore doesn't get a mention.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I heard that Handling probably won't feature until after Christmas. Expect we'll start with the team that finished the game against St Mirren with only perhaps Morrison statting ahead of Nade.

:(

#FreeDanny

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

:(

#FreeDanny

To be honest, if we're taking our time and letting him get a good 4 or 5 weeks of training under his belt before bringing him back to try and ensure he is available for the last 5 months of the season then I'm all for it.  Bringing him back to see him pull up like Stewart last week would be utterly soul destroying. Especially with the team performing well right now, there's no immediate rush for him.

There are no covers down. Going from previous experience the bits that don't get the sun and the areas with not a lot of grass on them are a serious problem for tomorrow. RST's to go as low as -5 tonight if that happens then the games a bogey.

Surprised we never put the call out for folk to come down and help lay the covers. It has been well publicised and forecast all week that the temps were to drop.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Surprised we never put the call out for folk to come down and help lay the covers. It has been well publicised and forecast all week that the temps were to drop.

They would have struggled to get it done. They had a Celtic youth game on it on Tuesday, repair it Wednesday then the winds came and you need a flat calm to put those horrible things down.

Archived