Zombies v League Leaders

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, virginton said:

Erm no, Morton have taken 13 points from eight away games - the joint best record in the division - with the game at Tannadice in September being our only defeat.  More importantly, we have not dropped points to absolute clown-car outfits like 'Brechin City' en route. So not really a contest between our very good record on the road and Dundee United, who have been rancid.

That's just mental???

OK, my mistake about Morton's wonderful away record of 13 out of a possible 24, as opposed to our rancid record of 11 out of a possible 21????? 

At least when we pump Morton tomorrow, (putting us to 14 from a possible 24 on the road), our record will go from rancid to fucking exceptional by your logic. :rolleyes:

ETA - GD warned me about you.........:whistle

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

When was the last time Morton were in the top flight?

Asking for a fr... laugh.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Totally agree, the OP should be ashamed of himself.

Mind you, there’s some c**t on here who calls himself ‘Dundee Hibernian’; no idea what that’s about either.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Morton fans not very bright shocker.

I see that much vaunted trip to Barcelona is proving a treat. 

Stop posting please, you stupid old fud. 

Related image

45 minutes ago, MacArab said:

That's just mental???

OK, my mistake about Morton's wonderful away record of 13 out of a possible 24, as opposed to our rancid record of 11 out of a possible 21?????

Apology accepted: try to do better next time. 

As for the scheduled game, I wouldn't be surprised if the main stand side of the pitch turns out to be frozen tomorrow morning. A freeze is not currently forecast, but that depends on cloud cover - of which there is none at the moment in the Clyde Riviera. 

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

You're welcome

One man's mediocre is another man's rancid.

For me 11 out of 21 is not as good as we would like, but still enough to keep us top of the league and fucking miles  ahead of Morton (tbf)

Pressure is on for your next away game then, as you are also on 11 points (albeit out of a possible 18 away from home),, and this being the case, as PMS so correctly points out, what the f**k does that say about your home form???

Rancid away form against deplorable home form!! I wonder if it is possible for us both to lose this one????? 

Since when did 7 points become "f****** miles"??

With the budget you have compared to ours, you should be further clear of us than that!

15 minutes ago, madton said:

Since when did 7 points become "f****** miles"??

With the budget you have compared to ours, you should be further clear of us than that!

Since virginton introduced the scale of 11/21 being rancid and 13/24 being world beating.

On this scale, 7 points is indeed fucking miles.

Agree on the second point;  perhaps the gap may open up a bit more before the end of the season.

Only perhaps but........

A gap that can't be made up in 2 games is pretty wide. But it's early enough in the season not to bother too much about unless we get beat. I don't see us getting too close to them if we end up 10 points behind this weekend. 

Who knows, if we won it would be a good time to start looking up the table again. Pretty sure we wont be in danger of joining Falkirk and Brechin any time soon.

27 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Since virginton introduced the scale of 11/21 being rancid and 13/24 being world beating.

On this scale, 7 points is indeed fucking miles.

Agree on the second point;  perhaps the gap may open up a bit more before the end of the season.

Only perhaps but........

It will be closer come 5pm tomorrow ;) 

7 hours ago, virginton said:

As for the scheduled game, I wouldn't be surprised if the main stand side of the pitch turns out to be frozen tomorrow morning. A freeze is not currently forecast, but that depends on cloud cover - of which there is none at the moment in the Clyde Riviera. 

Are the covers down? While very cold in Paisley, surprisingly the ground will still take a stud as it was very dry with low humidity the last few days so no frost penetration in the soil.

I would expect Greenock to be +2 C on the central belt but maybe touch and go. 

So early night or back on the piss?

1 minute ago, Paisley Ton said:

Are the covers down? While very cold in Paisley, surprisingly the ground will still take a stud as it was very dry with low humidity the last few days so no frost penetration in the soil.

I would expect Greenock to be +2 C on the central belt but maybe touch and go. 

So early night or back on the piss?

^^^^ Jim Duffy.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^^ Jim Duffy.

Is intelligent relevant  posting beyond you.

I know I shouldn't encourage you as Dundee Unt supporters have already had their say and this forum should be for those who actually attend games. 

and don't feck up my phone P&B  alarms as I off on the piss anyway hopefully blood alcohol levels will be suitably reduced to permit travel on Saturday.

The sun is out and melting any rogue ice - all snow that had landed this morning also appears on its out. My street was covered this morning and now everything besides small holes are completely clear. No reason the game won’t go ahead imo

54 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Granny Danger: I hope that in the real world you are more polite than you appear here.

I am a lovely person in real life, this place brings out the worst in me.

:)

Archived