Zombies v League Leaders

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive sense of relief after seeing the late subbies.  We are shit at closing out games and at the end had on four central defenders!!!

Glad to see a double for King, he’s been really good the last few weeks.

Not only waiting until we were behind,  but just making like for like changes when the subs finally came was bizarre when the midfield was so obviously a mess. Fraser aside United were poor first half and couldn't capitalise on our complete lack of shape, in the second half they got their act together and they were ridiculously comfortable as a result of  exploiting the acres of space we gave them in midfield.

Taking Murdoch off :lol:

On 05/12/2017 at 11:23, IainMorton said:

I wasn’t too confident about this game but after reading some awful patter from the United fans, I hope we tear them a new one.

3-0 Morton :) 

Nope!

On 05/12/2017 at 12:02, P475 said:

Ok, so utd beat the Pars. They were piss poor though. A good team would have taken way more goals off us. 

I think Morton will hump them. 

Wrong.

On 04/12/2017 at 10:51, madton said:

Quite optimistic going into this one...,

3-1 Morton and hopefully back into the playoff places!

Not even close.

On 04/12/2017 at 21:47, tonnitus said:

Quitongo will put this lot to the sword...

Didn’t happen.

On 04/12/2017 at 07:11, AyrshireTon said:

I’ve seen many a Morton thread where the crap title (Morton v Forfar Pathetic being a particular standout) comes back to bite the OP on the arse.

Let’s hope this is another one of those.

No hope.

On 04/12/2017 at 10:22, Finch road said:

Morton 2 Dabs 1

Not even close.

On 04/12/2017 at 10:44, Cowshed said:

Quitongo.jpg

Who’s this?

Someone should tell our players that you're allowed to tackle in a game of football.

We were extremely lucky to not concede in the first half. Thought we started brightly in the second but then instantly just reverted into the shite of the first half. Dundee United were ghosting through us at will.

You have to look at Gaston for the 2 goals. I don't think he should be beaten for the first goal as he had a clear view and should have got down faster to save.

Game was more or less over and we had one last chance to throw the ball into the Utd box. Gaston didn't even get the ball to the 18 yard line and it broke to Harkins who lost the ball for Utd to go on and score.

Jai is totally ineffective out wide surely Duffy can see that? Been tried numerous times and it just does not work.

Don't see what the Murdoch substitution was all about - baffling. 

Just not happening for Forbes this season I'm afraid.

39 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Taking Murdoch off :lol:

I'm just assuming he's injured, I can't think of any other genuine reason why we took him off, unless Csaba thought we were too comfortable and wanted to add a bit of drama to proceedings.

It was definitely a shame to see Harkins make a c**t of it before we scored the 2nd.

Good start to this tricky wee run of December fixtures.

Archived