Zombies v League Leaders

I have missed our last two league encounters in Greenock, once due to illness and once due to holidays, and will miss this again as I will be in Barcelona.

Thank f**k.

There’s not many places worse than Paisley but Greenock certainly is; it’s like a set from a zombie movie.  Also the ugliest supporters in the Championship by a distance.

As for the football, hopefully we will continue with our winning ways but given the recent Brechin result I will offer no predictions.

PS any Arabs travelling down should get inoculated.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I have missed our last two league encounters in Greenock, once due to illness and once due to holidays, and will miss this again as I will be in Barcelona.

Thank f**k.

There’s not many places worse than Paisley but Greenock certainly is; it’s like a set from a zombie movie.  Also the ugliest supporters in the Championship by a distance.

As for the football, hopefully we will continue with our winning ways but given the recent Brechin result I will offer no predictions.

:huh:

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Thank f**k.

Zombies? You aren't playing Sevco, you silly auld sausage.

Think yourselves lucky. We have to ensure this tedious old c**t on Dundee threads almost daily. For future reference, any attempts at reading posts where he tries "banter" should be viewed from either behind the nearest available settee, or through the gaps between your fingers. HTH. 

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Thank f**k.

You'll be sadly missed. Have you ever been to an arab match?

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Think yourselves lucky. We have to ensure this tedious old c**t on Dundee threads almost daily. For future reference, any attempts at reading posts where he tries "banter" should be viewed from either behind the nearest available settee, or through the gaps between your fingers. HTH. 

Yes, it is awful when your threads get polluted by fans of other clubs, isn't it?

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Thank f**k.

What group of fans do you find the sexiest then??

Must admit I've never seen a cute Morton fan but I'm prepared to be proven wrong.

This will be straightforward win for United. Football is all about scoring goals and I expect us to score more than Morton and therefore win the match.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Must admit I've never seen a cute Morton fan but I'm prepared to be proven wrong.

This will be straightforward win for United. Football is all about scoring goals and I expect us to score more than Morton and therefore win the match.

This is the sort of logic that has been missing for too long.

28 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Having been to a couple of pubs in Dundee on Saturday, I refuse to believe Morton can possibly have uglier fans than United.

That's the Dundee fans you're seeing.  United fans are at the match on a Saturday.

The match thread titles on this forum have been especially bad of late but this a special effort. 

It's a fairly easy format. Home team v away team, date if you feel the need. Banworthy behaviour, this.

Thank f**k.

Pity you are away. I was going to buy you a pint.

When I say buy I mean throw ...

And when i say pint I mean hammer...

Stupid old Fud

Morton 2 Dabs 1

Paul Sturrock is a cloth eared muppet

12 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Pity you are away. I was going to buy you a pint.

When I say buy I mean throw ...

And when i say pint I mean hammer...

Stupid old Fud

Morton 2 Dabs 1

Paul Sturrock is a cloth eared muppet

Cheers!  Maybe another time.

Archived