Big nasty people

Who was the baddest?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Equalizer said:

Would some of the contributors to the poll like to explain their votes?

I voted for Kissinger because of the drunken evening he had with Nixon when they ordered the illegal carpet bombing of Cambodia and Laos. Not only did it lead to Pol Pot but children are still dying today from remnant bombs.

Would some of the contributors to the poll like to explain their votes?

I voted Hitler because he is the most famous “baddie” and I didn’t know enough about the others.

I can’t see the poll now because I’m on my phone but was the boy from Bosnia on it?

Just now, Dindeleux said:

I voted Hitler because he is the most famous “baddie” and I didn’t know enough about the others.

I can’t see the poll now because I’m on my phone but was the boy from Bosnia on it?

Nobody involved in that conflict is on the list. I bumped The Hyena of Auschwitz off for Gilles De Rais so if you want Milosevic or Karadzic etc then make a case over one of the others.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

He’s a nasty, petty, vindictive, mendacious, cowardly, duplicitous, racist, misogynistic, egotistical, ignorant, blowhard.  He also theoretically has his finger on the nuclear button.

Sounds like Christopher Hitchens rapping about God.

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I voted for Vlad The Impaler. 

Seemingly anyone who didn't remove their hat in his presence would have it nailed to their fucking skull.  

So that's where Jim McLean got the idea from...

@The OP With regards to Gilles De Rais there is a theory that he was framed by the Catholic Church and the English as they feared his wealth and influence would stoke an uprising following the murder of Joan of Arc. His confession was probably obtained as a result of some pretty hideous torture either way.

Archived