Sunday Scottish

meddabhoy

I also took in the bullfrog v drumchapel match yesterday, first time I have saw drumchapel, a team that like to play football from the back very cool on the ball, I also noticed that six Colville Park players were playing for drumchapel should win that Scottish cup easy 

Kilmarnock athletic out of Scottish cup in there re arranged fixture

a team tipped for majors and never made the last 16 in any

real shame hehe 

was talking to big scotty the goalie at mearns he said if killie paying players whoever paying them should be shot.

i still say drum northend or the Edinburgh side will win it. 

2 minutes ago, The riddler said:

What Killie athletic are out , that's a bigger upset than Colville getting put out fae Douglas, hahahaha . Aye right . Heard manager was staggering up and down the touch line drunk , drinking . STEAMER hahaha.

I was at Colville game they batterred Douglas for spells keeper had a cracker fair play to Douglas game plan worked

as for they Ayrshire monkeys well there you have it must be run by muppets if they letting there (manager) drink while a game on.thats disgraceful and appalling hang your head in shame on other hand mearns we'll run club chuffed for them.no wonder players aren't performing if manager going on like that players probably no even want to turn up saying that there pockets getting lined so that's why

14 hours ago, The riddler said:

What Killie athletic are out , that's a bigger upset than Colville getting put out fae Douglas, hahahaha . Aye right . Heard manager was staggering up and down the touch line drunk , drinking . STEAMER hahaha.

Not surprised after all it is pub fitba.

Archived