Airdrieonians vs. Raith Rovers: 'Super' Sunday

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

See if you edit your post to fix the grammar are you not meant to fix the grammar? 

I do my best buddy , but I failed my English exam at high school .  This has probably restricted my career ,  I only put that in for quickness ,  I did make a mistake in my post .  But  never mind , I have more important things in my LIFE than   to pick out silly things on a football forum . I hope this helps you  understand ?  cheers anyway . By the way I replied to that post after being called a p***ck .  and told to shut my puss . ?

I do my best buddy , but I failed my English exam at high school .  This has probably restricted my career ,  I only put that in for quickness ,  I did make a mistake in my post .  But  never mind , I have more important things in my LIFE than   to pick out silly things on a football forum . I hope this helps you  understand ?  cheers anyway . By the way I replied to that post after being called a p***ck .  and told to f**k off .

And yet you can’t help quoting on a Rovers thread with inane claptrap

9 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

I do my best buddy , but I failed my English exam at high school .  This has probably restricted my career ,  I only put that in for quickness ,  I did make a mistake in my post .  But  never mind , I have more important things in my LIFE than   to pick out silly things on a football forum . I hope this helps you  understand ?  cheers anyway . By the way I replied to that post after being called a p***ck .  and told to shut my puss . ?

Ye ragin aye?

13 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

Has more important things to do in life than pick out silly things on a football forum. 

Edits post to correct grammar. 

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Yea claptrap, a word you might remember vividly my backward friend. Methil eternally stuck in the 50’s

Methil stuckin the 50's ? . Have you been to Kirkcaldy lately ?  I think you will find most of fife is stuck trying to survive ? but hey what would you know ? patriotic Kirkcaldy fife man ? you live in Leeds . 

Methil stuckin the 50's ? . Have you been to Kirkcaldy lately ?  I think you will find most of fife is stuck trying to survive ? but hey what would you know ? patriotic Kirkcaldy fife man ? you live in Leeds . 

I know Fife is barely surviving. But Methil struggles more than most. And I’m not having a dig here. And I ain’t in Leeds. Just haven’t changed my username

20 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I know Fife is barely surviving. But Methil struggles more than most. And I’m not having a dig here. And I ain’t in Leeds. Just haven’t changed my username

Ok mate , just banter  LOL  . Local rivals , just hope we can beat you lot soon ?  lol .

10 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Has more important things to do in life than pick out silly things on a football forum. 

Edits post to correct grammar. 

giphy.gif

Hi , can I hire you , to teach me English grammar ?  just name the hourly rate . cheers  .

Archived