Airdrieonians vs. Raith Rovers: 'Super' Sunday

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know what the plan is with this team. What's the strategy?
I can't see how we expect to win a game of football. 
We're relying on individual moments of brilliance to get us through games, but we're not even creating the right conditions for our best players to do that. Abysmal. 

I’ve said this for months. No tactic whatsoever. We don’t work it wide and get down the flanks, we don’t pick defences apart through the middle, we don’t have a target man to knock it long to or anyone fast enough to go in behind. We just sort of pass it around and hope Vaughan can create something.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

I’ve said this for months. No tactic whatsoever. We don’t work it wide and get down the flanks, we don’t pick defences apart through the middle, we don’t have a target man to knock it long to or anyone fast enough to go in behind. We just sort of pass it around and hope Vaughan can create something.

To be fair that was working for about 3 months :lol:

Fuckin BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If we continue with Smith as manager we will not come close to Ayr come the end of the season. He persists on playing the worst keeper I can ever remember us having and is up there in the Locke division for tactical ineptness. There's no style or plan just long ball after long ball after long ball. We had Vaughan centre mid today but the game bypassed him.

Archived