Dunfermline v Queens

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see we are going with the 'dynamic duo' of Dykes and Kane again after a flurry of goals against Inverness !
That's a bit harsh on Kane actually as I think he has more to offer than, who some people seem to think is the next Ronaldo.
Why keep a proven, experienced goalscorer  who links up so well with Dobbie on the bench yet again ?
Lyle comes on and clinches the win against Falkirk then scores an absolute belter  for us to progress in the Cup then finds himself a 'bit-part' player again.
This Manager is unbelievable yet so predictable.

Finger on the pulse! Guess you’ll be quiet on here this week now![emoji10]

AJ is under pressure now. Shipping 5 at home to anyone is embarrassing. Must be the first time that's happened in the league since the infamous 0-5 against Hamilton at the end of the Stephen Kenny reign?

Down to 5th and only ahead of Morton on GD. If Falkirk are looking like being this season's St Mirren then we're starting to smell like this year's Raith Rovers.

We need a massive improvement and we need to do it fast.

You disagree with "Bloody Hell"?

I wouldn't say that you were magnificent, there was allot of self inflicted drreadfulness from ourselves, the main difference though was Dobbie who was indeed unplayable, best he's ever played against us by miles.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Aj could well be feeling the pressure very soon, this was our best chance of getting points during this hard run and it seems increasingly unlikely we'll be getting f**k all. 

I'm not sure about that.  It might actually be quite likely.

Archived