Dunfermline v Queens

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aj could well be feeling the pressure very soon, this was our best chance of getting points during this hard run and it seems increasingly unlikely we'll be getting f**k all. Missed the first 25 minutes where we were apparently a shambles.

This is Potter-esque levels of badness from us. Terrible starting XI, terrible defending for both goals, no creativity (related to the first point of course) and then a terrible substitution. This could be a 4 or 5 nil here, especially of we lose the plot slightly and start kicking folk. Although that would assume we can actually catch any of their players. We're making Dobbie look rapid. So slow and ponderous at both ends of the park. Awful.

That first 25 minutes was as bad as I’ve seen since 2014/15. Slow, shapeless, not even second best to absolutely everything.

Taking Nat off while leaving young Martin on reeks of making a change just to make it seem like you're doing something. Times up for this charlatan. 

Choosing whether to take Martin or Wedderburn off was like choosing whether you’d liked punched in the puss or booted in the cock. Can’t argue with taking Nat off, Shiels has done more in his ten minutes today than Nat has for a month.

We came out pretty hard and fast which Qots didn't seem to expect, however they've took the sting out the game now and are pretty effectively hitting us on the break, decision there where Kane hit the deck after trying to run onto a ball, looked a foul to me which would also have resulted in a red card for Ashcroft. If we do get anything out the game they'll be annoyed at that.

I'm a pessimist though and can't see us grabbing another goal, Qots look more likely.

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm a pessimist though and can't see us grabbing another goal, Qots look more likely.

Which probably means Dunfermline will win 3-2.

Archived