Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

The plastic Paddies are a fucking joke , time to keep politics out of sport you fuds.

It was only a few weeks ago that they were complaining about poppies being a political symbol and nothing to do with sport.

Celtic fans....

I'm not quite sure Edouard is fully ready for the first team yet. Had some good touches, but rarely threatened Hibs back line.
Although he missed a sitter my granny would've finished, Sinclair started to gain confidence as the game went on.
We didn't really get going, which is worrying, Forrest and McGregor looked tired and leggy.
We seem to have lost that creative spark, and are no longer killing teams off with our passing and pressing.
No width, no energy and little confidence to get ahead and stay in control.

Guest Moomintroll

To be honest the f**k Trump part of that banner is probably the first time I have agreed with anything the Green Brigade have done.

ETA that banner in the last OF game excepted of course.

31 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I'm not quite sure Edouard is fully ready for the first team yet. Had some good touches, but rarely threatened Hibs back line.
Although he missed a sitter my granny would've finished, Sinclair started to gain confidence as the game went on.
We didn't really get going, which is worrying, Forrest and McGregor looked tired and leggy.
We seem to have lost that creative spark, and are no longer killing teams off with our passing and pressing.
No width, no energy and little confidence to get ahead and stay in control.

Wait for a couple of weeks when you play Aberdeen. Everything will miraculously reappear!

Archived