Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

I didn’t say he was shite. I said he’s been dreadful every time I’ve seen him play, but he keeps getting picked. That’s it.

Fancy not watching then, the problem here seems to be you.

I'll PM you when he scores.

Guest Moomintroll

To be fair to Forrest he has improved massively over the last 18 months. Much as i dislike Rodgers his coaching methods appear to a major factor in this, i just wish some kind soul would leave him a neck in their will. To answer the Brown yellow card question, with a minute to go when they are winning 2 0 but only if he will not be suspended as a result.

To be fair to Forrest he has improved massively over the last 18 months. Much as i dislike Rodgers his coaching methods appear to a major factor in this, i just wish some kind soul would leave him a neck in their will. To answer the Brown yellow card question, with a minute to go when they are winning 2 0 but only if he will not be suspended as a result.

It only seems like brown fouls a lot because every time he puts a tackle in we get about 10 diddies on here bitchin about it.

44 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Yet another example of Scottish teams scared to death of Celtic - Hibs only mustering 20% possession at home.

Dreadful lack of self belief and dreadful tactics - only a matter of time till the goal avalanche starts.

Spot on,until Scottish players and managers realise that Celtic keep the ball instead of long hopeful stuff it will never change.European teams destroy Celtic by keeping the ball.Bravery isn,t diving into tackles.

Griffiths now clearly 3rd choice and not trusted at all by Rodgers. 
That's not a good thing for Scotland.

Griffiths must be wondering how he has become third choice - I have hardly seen him play a poor game. He scores more goals than the other two, he links the play better, his corners and free kicks are different class. He must be sitting on that bench wondering what he has to do to be first choice.

There seems an inevitability about a Celtic goal here tbh. the game plan is working to an extent but we're struggling to create anything.

Theres a goal coming, not convinced who's getting it though, Hibs are getting into decent areas out wide

Archived