Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can do this. 

Ive had a feeling since we came back up that we would be the team to end Celtics unbeaten run. Could end up getting pumped as well tbf.

I've got the exact same feeling, if the runs going to end then it will be Hibs to end it.

Saying that I was pretty confident in turning them over at Hamden and we go our clock cleaned 94ae7a3653f6377c90270fc8417fea62.jpg

I think we may have blown our chance to end the run when we had that brief lead at Parkhead sadly. 

On the other hand, I'm sure Celtic will be secretly looking to end the run on 67. Imagine the amount of commemorative shite they could punt in the club shop in the build up to Christmas, Paul the Tim's purchases alone would fund Sinclair's wages for a good few months.

Really hope we don’t give Celtc the entire away end. Think it’s going to happen but would be nice if we stopped doing so for them and the ****.

If we are to get anything from the game, we need McGinn performing heroics again and Marciano to be on top form. High possibility we’ll get pumped though, don’t trust our defence to stop Celtc scoring at least twice.

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Really hope we don’t give Celtc the entire away end. Think it’s going to happen but would be nice if we stopped doing so for them and the ****.

We get the full stand for this behind the goal same as before.

Hoping a full house easter road can back the lads to victory. Will be interesting to see how we lineup. I always thought if Mcgregor was fit for the other games against celtic, and we played 352, we would've won. Think that formation in the big games pays off, but I could be wrong. 

Well I for one am absolutely SHAKING at how close Celtic ran the third best team in the Belgian First Division A last night.

Do you think there's any chance of them letting us forfeit this one and saving ourselves the humiliation? 

9 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Well I for one am absolutely SHAKING at how close Celtic ran the third best team in the Belgian First Division A last night.

Do you think there's any chance of them letting us forfeit this one and saving ourselves the humiliation? 

There is absolutely no way this post could come back to haunt you...no way at all.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

There is absolutely no way this post could come back to haunt you...no way at all.

If I'm ever bothered by any comeuppance I might get from a post on a football forum, send me on the next flight to dignitas please Romeo x

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

If I'm ever bothered by any comeuppance I might get from a post on a football forum, send me on the next flight to dignitas please Romeo x

It costs £10,000 to dance at the Dignitas Disco, matey. I'm willing to bet there are a few Weegies on the forum who'd be willing to do it for a fiver. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Someone has changed their tune.

I'm not sure what that means, but I'm referring to a one-off match where Hibs will undoubtedly raise their game.

I'm not talking about the normal shite that Hibs churn out against Hamilton, St Johnstone, Dundee etc.

Archived