Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

67 and out I'm afraid for you Bhoys.

Glasgow Celtc, your time has come.

Still, at least you can do a little light show at the end to celebrate it.

Over 10 years since the notorious banner that measured a seismic 8.7 on the minter scale. :lol:GW650H487-1.jpg.eecd943fb7ba8fe18c9f16169523191d.jpg

Im missing this as I go to Tenerife on Tuesday for a week, this game and the Anderlecht home match will be the first Celtic games in Scotland i've missed in almost three years.

Actually gutted to be honest as I havent been to Easter Road in about five years so hopefully they make the split as they should do so I can get to cross the bridge of doom near the away end later in the season.

We've had one or two near things regarding the unbeaten run lately and my mate remarked yesterday one of the two trips to Edinburgh (Tynecastle the week after this) could be where the run ends, Hibs have given us most problems of any Scottish side this season although we were helped by some horrendous goalkeeping in the LC semi-final at Hampden, is that guy likely to be in between the sticks next week?? :thumsup2

2-1 Celtic, goals from McGregor and Forrest.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Im missing this as I go to Tenerife on Tuesday for a week, this game and the Anderlecht home match will be the first Celtic games in Scotland i've missed in almost three years.

Actually gutted to be honest as I havent been to Easter Road in about five years so hopefully they make the split as they should do so I can get to cross the bridge of doom near the away end later in the season.

We've had one or two near things regarding the unbeaten run lately and my mate remarked yesterday one of the two trips to Edinburgh (Tynecastle the week after this) could be where the run ends, Hibs have given us most problems of any Scottish side this season although we were helped by some horrendous goalkeeping in the LC semi-final at Hampden, is that guy likely to be in between the sticks next week?? :thumsup2

2-1 Celtic, goals from McGregor and Forrest.

That was Laidlaw, Marciano has been back in net ever since I believe. 

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Actually gutted to be honest as I havent been to Easter Road in about five years

So when you say "missed", you just mean not being in Scotland while the game is going on? :lol:

55 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

So when you say "missed", you just mean not being in Scotland while the game is going on? :lol:

Means I havent missed/not attended  a game Celtic have played in Scotland in about three years, the game v Anderlecht on tuesday and the Hibs one on sunday will be the first in that timeframe, thought that was pretty simple to understand from my original post but clearly a bit trickier for you. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Means I havent missed/not attended  a game Celtic have played in Scotland in about three years, the game v Anderlecht on tuesday and the Hibs one on sunday will be the first in that timeframe, thought that was pretty simple to understand from my original post but clearly a bit trickier for you. 

Completely forgot we got relegated and haven't played you at Easter Road in years, made a bit of a c**t of that not going to lie. :lol:

@bennett what should be my next move here? Swallow my pride or invent an alias called Tony who swears Magee actually hasn't been to any Celtic game in years?

11 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Completely forgot we got relegated and haven't played you at Easter Road in years, made a bit of a c**t of that not going to lie. :lol:

@bennett what should be my next move here? Swallow my pride or invent an alias called Tony who swears Magee actually hasn't been to any Celtic game in years?

First rule about Tony, do not talk about Tony. 

On 03/12/2017 at 09:29, Flybhoy said:

Was the regular keeper injured for that game then?

No, Marciano was dropped for a little while after he had a shocker v Motherwell. Although he would have missed the league game at Celtic anyway because he was observing one of the Jewish holidays (Yom Kippur, I think). Laidlaw came in and did alright until the f**k-ups in the semi. Marciano got back in after that and has played well.

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Could be a tough game and if we are going to lose our invincible status this is the game to do it as the chat from the Zombies would be that we let Hibs win.

I'll take a punt at 0-2.

our invincible status

our invincible status

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUTfc8QcbPlo1ofbHDpDl

Spoiler

i-amp-039-m-invincible_o_1623207.jpg.497e57df93513038e56604558e86e5fc.jpg

Archived