Ayr v QP

How about him booking our no 9 for challenging for the ball with your goalkeeper, the game got really feisty after that, our players and fans were not happy with that decision. I fully expect a biased response!

You were miles away from the incident I was a few yards away, foul on the keeper and a yellow was the correct decision.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, PASSANDMOVE said:

How about him booking our no 9 for challenging for the ball with your goalkeeper, the game got really feisty after that, our players and fans were not happy with that decision. I fully expect a biased response!

Im welling up at the thought, poor wee souls. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

I have been drinking for a solid 9 hours now and I may be on online later to post sentimental pish about how great this Ayr team are

The sober me still thinks we will f**k this somehow

Dinny be chundering in the top of the league hoose, ye can go home to your place fur that 

29 minutes ago, PASSANDMOVE said:

Hahahaha, get doon. 

I was very encouraged by the QP performance today (and I don't think anyone has mentioned our injury list!).   We had a good go today and could have scored more but wasn't to be.

Impressive spin from Somerset lad, but all the same, snatching a victory from that is title winning form. Shankland is a wee shite, but I'd prefer if he were our wee shite.

I didn't really see much to get excited about in the ref's handling of the game.

Good stops by White, impressed with Burns again and also Mortimer looks ready.

1 minute ago, Velvet Donkey said:

I was very encouraged by the QP performance today (and I don't think anyone has mentioned our injury list!).   We had a good go today and could have scored more but wasn't to be.

Impressive spin from Somerset lad, but all the same, snatching a victory from that is title winning form. Shankland is a wee shite, but I'd prefer if he were our wee shite.

I didn't really see much to get excited about in the ref's handling of the game.

Good stops by White, impressed with Burns again and also Mortimer looks ready.

very honest

in that case, can I request no one uses the Alan McInally commemorative downstairs toilet for number twos’s just in case ?

I'll mark it out of service for you!

Was expecting a hammering today if we sat in because we cant defend (as a team), see last 15 mins. Had to really go 3-1 to have a chance of hanging on. No surprise when Ayr upped the pace towards the end, we couldn't handle their pace up front. That said, it was a great team effort from our guys and never thought Billy Mortimor had it in him but he's really made the difference in the last two games. Gus really needs to think about playing 3 centre-backs, as we don't have the defensive midfielders to provide cover for the defence, we did have one but Gus fell out with him and let him go. Anyway, as BridgeofWierdo says keep it going Queen's.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I have been drinking for a solid 9 hours now and I may be on online later to post sentimental pish about how great this Ayr team are

The sober me still thinks we will f**k this somehow

Get tae yer bed Raymond.

Despite the result I thought this was a good game that could have gone either way.
The standard of football over this and the previous game has definitely risen and that can only be a good thing.
I feel that if we had not gone deep and maintained pressure on the ball we would now not still be propping up the league table but that is and has been the system since Gus took over the reins.
Anyway things are looking brighter and now looking forward to next game rather than dreading it.
Keep it going Queen's.

Archived