KFC Vs Quinoa Thistle

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with everyone else about Sammon - he's a smashing big guy who puts the effort in on the park and the training pitch, but he's been lucky in football. Don't grudge the guy any of it and there's far worse players and personalities out there.

Now that I've said that he's going to score against us on Saturday, isn't he?

3 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Agree with everyone else about Sammon - he's a smashing big guy who puts the effort in on the park and the training pitch, but he's been lucky in football. Don't grudge the guy any of it and there's far worse players and personalities out there.

Now that I've said that he's going to score against us on Saturday, isn't he?

No.

33 minutes ago, Jagsman411971 said:

Planning on heading down on Saturday, but have been told by a Killie fan at work, that parking near the stadium is "a bit shit". Is this true, or is he talking out of his arse?

The old Safeway car park on West Netherton St has an abundance of space and is a brisk 5 minutes walk from the ground. 

I used to love going to home games...this has to be the one hasn't It?....

Yes it’s going to be. That Big Fat Monkey is going to get to f**k tomorrow I feel it in my ulcer.. 2 - 0. A new era begins.

They still need to rip up that fucking plastic monstrosity though. Then the new era will begin.........

Archived