Refereeing Quality

yoyopack

On top of helping identify the idiots, this thread has also clearly shown why campaigns like rainbow laces are required.

Thankfully we seem to have a younger generation growing up where sex, religion, race and sexuality is irrelevant - unfortunately we still have many other generations stuck in the dark ages.

I often find those that claim the world is too PC are those who are bigots, racists or homophobic - again this thread proves that point.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind you , George is going to agree that the ref was poor and that it wasnt a sending-off.

Hes away up the road with 3 points and the prom queen , oh aye terrible that , aye he was poor wasnt he , nudge nudge wink wink, see yous later lads, all the best cheers for the game .

Hes away home with the cigar out and a big glass of red . Terrible that ref today sweetheart [emoji23][emoji23]

On top of helping identify the idiots, this thread has also clearly shown why campaigns like rainbow laces are required.

Thankfully we seem to have a younger generation growing up where sex, religion, race and sexuality is irrelevant - unfortunately we still have many other generations stuck in the dark ages.

I often find those that claim the world is too PC are those who are bigots, racists or homophobic - again this thread proves that point.

Jesus Christ the prime minister has spoken ; so because people have a different opinion from you then they're idiots ? Such arrogance to be honest ; get a grip everyone's entitled to an opinion without being labelled a bigot ; idiot etc etc etc .

Jesus Christ the prime minister has spoken ; so because people have a different opinion from you then they're idiots ? Such arrogance to be honest ; get a grip everyone's entitled to an opinion without being labelled a bigot ; idiot etc etc etc .

When your opinion is clearly one that thinks homophobic comments are acceptable and the world is Pc mad due to people saying it’s offensive - then yes you clearly are an idiot.

And for the record, Theresa May is the prime minister, Jesus Christ is a fictional character and certainly not Prime Minister.

When your opinion is clearly one that thinks homophobic comments are acceptable and the world is Pc mad due to people saying it’s offensive - then yes you clearly are an idiot.

And for the record, Theresa May is the prime minister, Jesus Christ is a fictional character and certainly not Prime Minister.

Personally I don't think someone saying get up you faggot is outrageous ; it's not ideal but there's a hell of a lot worse shouted from player to player and from fans ; take cricket for example where some of the sledging borders on totally obscene and is in my opinion worse than a silly throw away comment of calling someone who's probably heterosexual a faggot ; not for the first time on here you're happy to label people you dont even know as idiots etc etc as their views differ from your own ;

Yes in my opinion the world has went PC mad that this is even causing an outrage ; and in no way am I a bigot ; an idiot or homophobic; you no doubt will be back on saying otherwise as you struggle to debate with anyone who's opinions differ from your own though ......

1 minute ago, theshed said:

Personally I don't think someone saying get up you faggot is outrageous ; it's not ideal but there's a hell of a lot worse shouted from player to player and from fans

Give us an example then.

Give us an example then.

Have heard some horrible things shouted at football on my travels more so in the seniors ;

Fans wishing terminal illness on players ; wishing deaths on other fans families ; calling refs handicapped etc ; the whole old firm poison ; that's just a few examples and much worse than a throw away comment of calling someone a faggot .

Just now, theshed said:

Have heard some horrible things shouted at football on my travels more so in the seniors ;

Fans wishing terminal illness on players ; wishing deaths on other fans families ; calling refs handicapped etc ; the whole old firm poison ; that's just a few examples and much worse than a throw away comment of calling someone a faggot .

You are just not getting this are you?

Personally I don't think someone saying get up you faggot is outrageous ; it's not ideal but there's a hell of a lot worse shouted from player to player and from fans ; take cricket for example where some of the sledging borders on totally obscene and is in my opinion worse than a silly throw away comment of calling someone who's probably heterosexual a faggot ; not for the first time on here you're happy to label people you dont even know as idiots etc etc as their views differ from your own ;

Yes in my opinion the world has went PC mad that this is even causing an outrage ; and in no way am I a bigot ; an idiot or homophobic; you no doubt will be back on saying otherwise as you struggle to debate with anyone who's opinions differ from your own though ......

Difficult to debate with someone’s about words that are homophobic with someone who is homophobic.

And for the record, it’s not just my thoughts, it’s the thoughts of any sensible person in society.

Save yourself breaking away from your Roy chubby brown Betamax video and don’t bother replying.

Difficult to debate with someone’s about words that are homophobic with someone who is homophobic.

And for the record, it’s not just my thoughts, it’s the thoughts of any sensible person in society.

Save yourself breaking away from your Roy chubby brown Betamax video and don’t bother replying.

More put downs as someone doesn't agree with your opinion ; expected no less right enough ; think I will pass on chubby brown on the beetamax tonight though ; think I will just dig out the DVD player and a DVD of the 29/5/16 cup final winning dvd . Cheers [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

3 hours ago, superpollok said:

In a thread of idiots, the biggest one on P&B finally appears.

I take offence to this bigoted post, shame on you some people don't choose to be an idiot they just are what a bigoted view classing all idiots under 1 brush. 

Archived